Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

A Priscilla Development....

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Priscilla has been here almost a week and seems to be adjusting quite well after she roughed up Rupert :Cry: and sucked up to Dexter. However, Orion, is proving to be a challenge for her. He keeps tapping her butt to play tag (I think) and she's gotten really, really cranky with him.

On the kitty castle there is a box type hideout that is highly coveted by all, especially Priscilla. Orion has been in it for about 3 hours now, with Priscilla circling it like a vulture waiting for the prey to die, and I am pretty sure he is staying in there just to irritate her 'cuz he's that kinda guy.

She finally had enough and decided to go up to it and growl at him. Nothing. More growling, a little high pitched, carries on for about 2 minutes. She enters the box cave (!!!!!!!) :Surprise: They are in there together, lying side by side, but she is still growling and is very pissy about the whole thing :LOL: and is giving him the most disgusted look I have ever seen on a cat. :Hysterical: Orion is oblivious and has his eyes closed....what a terd he can be :Laugh:

Can you guess which cat is my husband's cat? :Hysterical::LOL::Hysterical::LOL:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Priscilla. Obviously thinks she's the boss - and just as obviously she isn't! That makes her hubby's cat.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
That's funny! At least they are getting along in the box!:Laugh:

Ahicks99

Banned
Hilarious, Just like a regular ol couple. The Lady is B****y and the Guy is like who cares??? Too cute. Would love to see pics

JacksMom

Banned
Priscilla. Obviously thinks she's the boss - and just as obviously she isn't! That makes her hubby's cat.
Hahahahaha...love it! Wish I could see Priscilla and give her a big hug and lots of kisses! Sounds like she has plenty of brothers to suck up to, pick on, and nag!

spygirl

Banned
Sounds like her new nickname needs to be Miss Prissy! :Hysterical:

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hilarious, Just like a regular ol couple. The Lady is B****y and the Guy is like who cares??? Too cute. Would love to see pics
Yeah, after a few hours she didn't even growl anymore and just gave him a snotty look. I'm working on getting pics guys!

Sounds like her new nickname needs to be Miss Prissy! :Hysterical:
LOL, that's what my husband said too!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sounds like she's taking over the world one man at a time- that's a woman after my own heart:LOL: You go girl!!!!