Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

A request for the Sphynx community

Thaedion

Lairian
Hello all, my name is Michael I am aged 50 and I joined up just today to ask for the backing of the best people I could find, the Sphynx lair community.

A game my kids play and you've probably heard of, Minecraft, is running a contest to choose a cat breed to add into the game. Zach the hairless is at the bottom with 20%. There is just a day or so left to vote.

Minecraft on Twitter

The minecraft community is backing a simple domestic cat since it was the submission of a popular YouTube person.

Whether you are a fan or not of the game, I know you are a lover of the Sphynx, please help get Zach in the game.

Last edited:

momdeeze

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello all, my name is Michael I am aged 50 and I joined up just today to ask for the backing of the best people I could find, the Sphynx lair community.

A game my kids play and you've probably heard of, Minecraft, is running a contest to choose a cat breed to add into the game. Zach the hairless is at the bottom with 20%. There is just a day or so left to vote.

Minecraft on Twitter

The minecraft community is backing a simple domestic cat since it was the submission of a popular YouTube person.

Whether you are a fan or not of the game, I know you are a lover of the Sphynx, please help get Zach in the game.
I voted for Zach!!

Yoda mom

Staff member
Welcoming your family amd Zach to the lair community ! All paws crossed he gets in the game !

Back