Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

A Siamese if you Please

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I found Mom the Siamese of her dreams. Champion Eireannach's Steady Eddy (Eddy) is a retired show cat 4 yrs old. His owner, a vet, has health issues and has returned him to his breeder, another vet. He is close (4.5 hrs.) and he has just had his teeth cleaned and the re-homing fee is only $150. I almost peed myself when I found this handsome guy. Mom was ready to drive to Ft. Worth that night.:Dizzy: We will be going this weekend.
photo.jpgphoto(2).jpgphoto(3).jpg

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awww, lucky Mom!

I really feel as though an ethical breeder should not ask an outstanding price for their retirees- I PERSONALLY feel that it's better to place your adults into the perfect home then to ask a high price for them. My girls both went to homes that have one of my kittens- and their price was the cost of their spay.

Sooo... that being said- I think it's great they are offering that handsome fella at a great price!

Bella07

Banned
He is gorgeous! His eyes are amazing. I'm so happy that you were able to find a Siamese for your mom so quickly; It must have been meant to be. With that being said, I believe it's now time for you to start looking into getting Dinka a new hairless friend, perhaps a pointed one as well? :Wink:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
As a Siamese lover myself, I can see why your mom is excited about getting this cat. He's very handsome and his blue eyes are stunning! He reminds me a lot of a retired Siamese show cat I used to have named "PJ". PJ was not only a gorgeous cat and a former show cat champion, he had an awesome personality, too! I hope this guy will be a great companion for your mom!

Back