A straw will NEVER be safe again!

Discussion in 'Sphynx Cat Tails' started by doriansmomma, Jul 20, 2009.

1. doriansmomma

doriansmommaLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $372.00
    Ratings:
    +297
    I have officially realized that a straw will never be safe again my house!

Dorian is little thief! No matter what drink, he will literally dive bomb it to get our straws! My kids think it is the funniest thing they have ever seen. We replace the stolen straw with a new one & the second he see's the new one, he drops the one he just took 1 minute before to take the new one!

I gave up trying to re-straw my drinks! Guess my sensitive teeth will just need to learn to deal with ice cubes!

2. Mews2much

Mews2muchV.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $142.00
    Ratings:
    +2,011
    Cleo takes straws also and has knocked soda on the floor.She does it with q-tips also. Put the drinks where he can not get to them.

3. kalliee129

kalliee129Senior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $453.02
    Ratings:
    +56
    Meecho is a little thief with mine too. Here is the trick I've learned. When I use a straw I get an extra for her. Before I put my straw in my drink I will show Meecho her straw and throw it across the room and off she goes. So far it's worked, but the worst is when she left it in my cup and chewed it. Didn't even realize it until I went to take a drink and a small stream hit me in the chest while I was drink it. :Hysterical:

4. kerrie78

kerrie78Senior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $555.00
    Ratings:
    +89
    yea we bought Kramer his own bag of 1000 straws

5. ilovemysphynx

ilovemysphynxAdministrator Staff Member

Sphynx Bucks:
    $6,141.16
    Ratings:
    +3,088
    • Fish
    • Dragon fly
    • Candy
    LOL You need to start A book, falling in the tub, squirted with soda, Meecho always seems to be playing tricks on you without even knowing she is:Laugh: that is so darn cute

6. lovinsphynx

lovinsphynxSenior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $322.00
    Ratings:
    +16
    I have the same problem but my 17 month old loves straws too so she will be carrying it through the house and then sanura will stalk her and take the straw leaving the baby crying until she gets new one, I can't ever say that i have a boring life because it's far from it :Laugh:

7. kalliee129

Sphynx Bucks:
    $453.02
    Ratings:
    +56
    Meecho is quite the trouble maker. The funniest thing is that once I get tricked she looks at me and ****s her head to the side and wrinkles her forhead so she looks just like E.T. Now how do you get mad at that.

The funniest stealer was my cat Midnight. He stole everything, especially my pens. I had to buy him a pack of pens and take the ink out so he could steal them. One day he was acting strange so I just watched him from the corner of my eye. Next thing I know he comes running full speed for the cat door to the basement a.k.a his hide out of secret stash. Well the pen he was trying to sneak down there was too long and it hit the sides and he rebounded so hard he flew backward about two feet. He sat there with the pen hanging out of his mouth just shaking his head. Funniest thing ever!! :LOL: Still haven't found his stash but I'm sure when I do it is going to HUGE. Still missing a gold bracelet, a diamond ring, a crap load of pens and his bag of dried squid although I'm sure the later has been eaten. :Laugh:

8. Brooke

BrookeBanned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $42.00
    Ratings:
    +443
    That's hilarious, Kalliee, one of those times you wish you had the video camera rolling!

These stories remind me of when I was in college. I had a pet rat.. Rats are notorious thieves, especially for anything shiny, but this girl had a special fascination with money, too. I never knew where she kept her stash until I was moving, and found it up inside a hole she had made in the bottom of the couch. You would not believe what I found in there. Lots of silverware, chicken bones, jewelry, paper, aluminum foil, half eaten sandwiches, shredded stuffing out of pillows or blankets, and - this is the best part of all - I FOUND ALMOST $700 DOLLARS IN THERE!!! Don't ask me how I didn't notice that much money missing over a the years, it was mostly $5's and $1's... she was like my own personal savings account!

9. sydkat7

sydkat7V.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $572.00
    Ratings:
    +658
    What a great story, Brooke! I think we all need our own personal nest egg rat...LOL! :BigSmile:

10. doriansmomma

doriansmommaLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $372.00
    Ratings:
    +297
    HA! I am not alone! Man, I am quite unsure how I ever owned any other cat!

I must say, I am hooked & sold on the sphynx breed....I thought besides some extra grooming requirements, Sphynx were just hairless cats. I was wrong, but the good kind of wrong! Dorian is more love able, playful, quirky etc then any other cat I have ever had. He has more personality then my dogs! I was in the dark....haha, now I see the light!

Great stories, love to read them!

11. kalliee129

Sphynx Bucks:
    $453.02
    Ratings:
    +56
    It's funny because just last night I asked my mom that after meeting Meecho if she would ever get a sphynx and she was actually really quick to say no :Woo: When I asked her why she said that she loved Meecho, but she was such a little trouble maker she is actually more tired watching her for me then when she had babies of her own :LOL: I know from my stories Meecho sounds like a trouble maker, but you really have no idea just how bad. Almost everyday I come home to my mom screaming "Meecho" at the top of her lungs and all I see is Meecho running past me and then looking down from the top of the stairs with that ****ed head and E.T. face. It really is just to funny for words.:Laugh: Now for me as much as I loved all my other cats it really is just different owning a sphynx. I don't know if I could ever go back to a regular cat. It still weird when I pet my other tabby cat. I mean all the hair :Hysterical:

12. kalliee129

Sphynx Bucks:
    $453.02
    Ratings:
    +56
    Hey I got starred in one of my words...I swear it wasn't the bad one :Wink:

13. Brooke

BrookeBanned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $42.00
    Ratings:
    +443
    Hehe...I got starred for what I assume was the same word a couple days ago...oops! I didn't mean it either!:Cool: