Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

A surprise package

Yoda mom

Staff member
image.jpeg
I went outside to find a package from chewy.com

Inside was a custom painted portrait of my Sam :)
(He is the one on 10 pills a day for seizures and allergies )

Waaaaay bsck when last year a rep amd I were discussing Acana dog food for Sam.
She asked me to email me a pic of Sam.

Today I found this heart warming signed painting of my Sam :)

Pawfect timing .. Tomorrow is the anniversary when I got engaged .. And now the Happy Un-Anniversary

Made me smile when I needed it most
(I could not get the pic to rotate )
It looks exactly like his kind soul

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Oh wow that's beautiful! Sam is very handsome. And the painter captured his beauty and personality very well. His eyes look so alife on this painting.

And...happy un-anniversary;-)

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is so sweet and thoughtful, for the most deserving person! The painting is beautiful. Hugs (from me) and head smooches from Yoda on your un-anniversary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
oh my goodness! That is beyond precious. I am rather stunned. Well, you are one of the best advocates of Chewy, and I dare say you keep them in business with your orders alone! LOL. That aside, that kind of service and dedication is unparalleled. Congratulations.

Thank you so much for sharing. So much love your way.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Xandria , I was shocked bcz I had to switch where I get my pet foods because they no longer carry Acana Fro,, or Nutrisource - I even get my ca litter a dupe of dr elseys inmho locally now and it almost half the price . Chewys litter price for dr elseys wemt up a lot simce petsmart bought them out - other prices went up too.

So I was very surprised to get the painting (probably doing inventory of accounts that have decreased orders so me but out lol - ploy to keep me )

It's precious looks just like Sam with his kind soulful smile

Back