Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

A Tale of Sibling Rivalry

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This is Gummi's favorite chair

017-5.jpg

Today, Truth has the chair!
013-7.jpg

This is unacceptable! Gummi chooses a surprise aerial attack
024-3.jpg

Freya notices and gives away the surprise
025-5.jpg

Attack!!
028-5.jpg

Truth gets Gummi pinned! How will she recover from this??
034-1.jpg

Gummi goes for the rear naked choke!!
036-5.jpg

Oh Crud! Mom's watching!
029-4.jpg

Truce is called. This chair is big enough for two!
021-4.jpg

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sooo cute! So what's the fur situation with Truth? Totally normal? Thinner? He looks more suede then fully coated.
I'm not sure how to describe it, but.... her coat is really close to the skin,so close, you couldn't lift any fur, except on her legs it is soft and fluffy :Surprise: it feels kinda rough like wirey on her body

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Loved the picture show---does my heart good to see those babies! What kind of a cat is Truth? Is she an outcross? She's very cute!

Truth is one of the two sisters that I took in from the sphynx kitten miller after she couldn't sell them. The other is Dare a black tortie. They are supposedly half Don sphynx.

Bella, it is so much fun, these girls are WILD and hilarious! Gummi just met them two days ago, and they all just accepted each other as sisters, my three amigos, lol

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What is Dare's coat like? Is she the same as Truth?

Dare is more wire hair all over, her coat is short and curly, but not as close to the skin as Truth, it is thin so you can see her skin through it, but sticks out all over the place and seriously, looks kinda mangey, lol but she is a sweet sweet girl, very bold, in your face personality, but also a true snuggle bug, where Truth is ruled by her tummy, Dare is ruled by her heart! My husband calls the three of them the twisted sisters, lol The coats are so hard to describe, here are some more pics that may help:

013-8.jpg

Truth's fuzzy legs
014-4.jpg

Dare
006-4.jpg

041-3.jpg

Dare and Gummball
024-4.jpg

Truth and Marmalade
023-4.jpg

018-3.jpg

I don't have any idea what to call their coats, brush? velour? anyone?:Laugh:

J

Jinxlover

I'm not sure what you would call them. They are cute though. You better hope they never get out and lost, anyone that finds them will think they have mange or are sick:LOL::LOL: Maybe you should get one of those tags that hang off the collar's and have it say "I don't have mange"....LOL:LOL::LOL::Hysterical:.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm not sure what you would call them. They are cute though. You better hope they never get out and lost, anyone that finds them will think they have mange or are sick:LOL::LOL: Maybe you should get one of those tags that hang off the collar's and have it say "I don't have mange"....LOL:LOL::LOL::Hysterical:.

It's funny, when people see Gummi they know right away she is supposed to look like she does, but with Truth and Dare the first question is always "Oh! What's wrong with that one?":LOL:

Back