Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Abby is throwing up blood....

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Cry: Abby is throwing up blood...she isn't eating....i'm trying to get a hold of the vet on christmas eve during an ice storm...Lord help us

PitRottMommy

Banned
Kerrie's got the right idea. You have no choice once your companion starts vomiting up blood, she needs to be seen as soon as possible. Call any vet in your area accepting emergencies and contact an Animal Emergency Hospital, if no vets are accepting calls.

susi794

Staff member
:Cry: Abby is throwing up blood...she isn't eating....i'm trying to get a hold of the vet on christmas eve during an ice storm...Lord help us

I'm praying real hard for you. Be careful on the roads when you go out if you're in the middle of an ice storm. Please keep us informed and let us know that you make it back home safely--I will be worried for you both until Abby sees a vet and that you are both safely back home again.

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Me and Abby are going to the vet now...my parents are trying to get into the car..I will post when I get home
Thanks everyone for your advice, thoughts, and prayers!

Back