Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Abby's Check Up

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Abby has a check up at the vet tomorow. I can't wait, I really hope they tell me she is happy and healthy:ThumbsUp: She has been doing so good. I will let you all know how she is when she gets home tomorow afternoon:Smile: Ironicaly there is spos to be an ice storm tonight...why is there always an ice storm when baby needs to go to the vet?:Hysterical:

wundrlust

Lairian
Good morning!

I don't know how bad you got the ice up there but be careful!!! We are about 35 miles sw of Chicago and it's not as bad as we thought. Maybe the plows did their job for a change? MOre rain moving in for the rest of the week and over the weekend. We are getting the storm that hit CA pretty bad. Good luck with the check up!

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Good morning!

I don't know how bad you got the ice up there but be careful!!! We are about 35 miles sw of Chicago and it's not as bad as we thought. Maybe the plows did their job for a change? MOre rain moving in for the rest of the week and over the weekend. We are getting the storm that hit CA pretty bad. Good luck with the check up!

Thanks, No Kidding with the plows:LOL: I will be careful, I don't think it's as bad as we thought either, but it's still not good, people are getting in wrecks all over the place. My dad is driving us to the vet though:ThumbsUp: lol he drives better then I do.

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanks everyone:ThumbsUp: We dropped Abby off about half an hour ago. She is getting microchiped today too...They are spos to call me when she is done, I hope they don't take to long, I will be worried until they do:Sweat:

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Agg, what a long day. Well Abby is alright, she has a yeast infection in her ear and a slightly runny eye (we think she got hit in the eye when she was playing with Stewy or ButterScotch) But she is ok. I got her Lukimia (I know I didn't spell that one right...) tested just in case-whcih came up negitive Thank God! Dad and I got in a fight with the vet, long story short Abby is getting a new vet. At least my baby is ok, poor thing...

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am glad she will be ok.
Sorry you and your dad had a fight with the vet.
Did she ever have a leukemia test before?

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am glad she will be ok.
Sorry you and your dad had a fight with the vet.
Did she ever have a leukemia test before?

You know I thought she did but I wanted to make sure.
I am switching Abby to my dads vet, he has known him for years so there is definetly more trust and he will let me make payments. Thanks you guys your happy wishes make me feel alot better:Smile: You all rock!:ThumbsUp:

Back