Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

About to be a new mom.

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi all, I'm so new to all this stuff on here and with a kitty lol. My new baby is 4 weeks old today and looking forward to having him here at the end of april. My daughter bought yoda and I instantly fell hopelessly in love . I have 1st pick of litter of 5 little boys and will get to pick him out in the next couple of weeks. Still trying to pick the perfect name but I guess I have to meet him 1st lol. Hope this site will help me with all the do's and donts.
97f87cce32630b7a0d466e81a26e6e22.jpg
0479f50242e7112093439839e1c2a9c4.jpg
df8f4540d3ddb9746a78872c22f1dbff.jpg

Last edited:

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
How are you going to pick they are all so cute!!!
I have no idea. Im hoping he picks me lol. Im leaning torward the all grey one or the pink one with one grey ear. From reading this site i think they will change color again. Heaven help me

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
It is so exciting and yet very hard to have pick of the litter. I felt guilty picking one over the others lol. Once you decide though, all that anxiety if you have any leaves and you will look forward to updated pics of just your baby. I look forward to seeing which one will go to your forever home.

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It is so exciting and yet very hard to have pick of the litter. I felt guilty picking one over the others lol. Once you decide though, all that anxiety if you have any leaves and you will look forward to updated pics of just your baby. I look forward to seeing which one will go to your forever home.
Im looking forward to the anxiety going away lol. I didnt think it would be this hard.

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Im looking forward to the anxiety going away lol. I didnt think it would be this hard.

I'm almost glad my little man was the last guy left in his litter to not have a home yet, I don't think I'd ever be able to pick just one! And I couldn't have ended up with a more perfect kitty, it was fate!

TheZu

Lairian
The little pink one with grey spots and the brown nose.... My heart!!!! I'm a sucker for non-solids...just love the random patterns. They add such individuality and personality in my opinion!

Here's hoping you blink and he's in your lap :) Hopefully just being able to pick soon and know which one is yours makes this waiting time special.

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
The little pink one with grey spots and the brown nose.... My heart!!!! I'm a sucker for non-solids...just love the random patterns. They add such individuality and personality in my opinion!

Here's hoping you blink and he's in your lap :) Hopefully just being able to pick soon and know which one is yours makes this waiting time special.
Its gonna be so hard as i want them all lol there is something i like about each one.

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Posting for my mom, her and her fiancé were finally able to meet the babies today and pick theirs out! They went with the only female of the litter, as she was the most affectionate of the bunch! Gotcha day is officially 6 weeks away. Woohoo!
1928b88fb8fbb4a81e5729651f8dd029.jpg
23577af880924453b22394e42bb0a2ea.jpg

There she is nestled right into my moms neck sleeping next to her furry bummed brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Posting for my mom, her and her fiancé were finally able to meet the babies today and pick theirs out! They went with the only female of the litter, as she was the most affectionate of the bunch! Gotcha day is officially 6 weeks away. Woohoo!
1928b88fb8fbb4a81e5729651f8dd029.jpg
23577af880924453b22394e42bb0a2ea.jpg

There she is nestled right into my moms neck sleeping next to her furry bummed brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was the hardest decision i could ever make. I came out and cried lol. Picking out my wedding dress was easier. I still feel sick that i didnt choice her brother lol i was so torn between those two.

Anansi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It's so hard but once she is home and all yours you won't regret your decision. When Jamie and I picked ours we had pick of the litter and they were all so cute but honestly he chose us (like I think she did for you) and we could not be happier he has been so amazing and your bub will be too!

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It's so hard but once she is home and all yours you won't regret your decision. When Jamie and I picked ours we had pick of the litter and they were all so cute but honestly he chose us (like I think she did for you) and we could not be happier he has been so amazing and your bub will be too!
I was hoping one had picked me but they both did. And finding out one was female after thinking all along you were getting a boy . My fiance wanted the boy with the furry bum and brown nose . Should i text breeder and switch?

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I was hoping one had picked me but they both did. And finding out one was female after thinking all along you were getting a boy . My fiance wanted the boy with the furry bum and brown nose . Should i text breeder and switch?

Was so hard to pick one . Does anyone that have a female have any advise on their temperament compaired to the males. I think we will name her Letty unless i switch to the little guy with the sweet brown nose.
ea8489af9b5bdd980d8f2f4736992aa4.jpg

JSal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Was so hard to pick one . Does anyone that have a female have any advise on their temperament compaired to the males. I think we will name her Letty unless i switch to the little guy with the sweet brown nose.
ea8489af9b5bdd980d8f2f4736992aa4.jpg

I think you will be happy with either one. I've only had a female and she was the sweetest cat you would ever meet.

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hiya , my Cleo is an angel I love her to bits she is ever so friendly !
I have only ever had female kitties before Mr Billbo Bagins
He is a little jumping bean , we should have named him dasher !!
I can only give you that snippet from my two , Cleo even loves our dog Alfie
And if spayed I don’t see any problem with having a little girl
Bagins is sweeet but very active
I love the name you have chosen ( for now lol )
I’m sure you will fall deeply in love with either and you will be happy to have each other
Xxxx❤️❤️❤️❤️

Back