Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Absolutely Precious

Bella07

Banned
:Adore:

I just found this video....and boy, am I in love with this little kitten! He has the cutest facial expressions, and those little paws dance in a way like no other!

You see, now Susi's kittens have me on a roll of looking for babies so I can get my kitten fix! :LOL: I'm sure you understand!

If you're looking for another round of cuteness, here it is

:Adore:

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
How adorable! I love when they start tottering around but aren't quite steady on their feet yet.

susi794

Staff member
How adorable! I love when they start tottering around but aren't quite steady on their feet yet.

Me too! That's the most fun time to watch! But I also love the first time they realize that if they come to you for love, you'll give it!

TotenEngel

Banned

You sure he's not just drunk?????

Smeagol still has the odd moment where he can't quite get to grip with his legs, bless! He's growing far too quickly!

Bella07

Banned
Kitten Fever! (Love that term, never heard of it before!) For the past few years, I have been fostering kittens/adult cats for the shelter. But haven't brought any home since last April. After Christmas is over, if there's any little kits at the shelter, I'm going to bring some little ones home! Whether furry or naked, they all have the cutest little kitten bellies....:BigSmile: I really miss having them run around the home.

Back