Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ad for Two Sphynx Cats In Toronto

I hope they can get a good home...it is so sad...i have to take my kitties everywhere or have someone watch them, I CANNOT EVER give up my pets!:Cry:

I contacted this seller, and asked a bunch of questions...they are not registered and when I mentioned that 750 and 850 was a little high a price for adults he/she never returned my email.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This was posted on here before and someone was supposed to be getting one of them. But that person hasnt been on. I hope they find a home!

So sad that the owner can't keep them......I just hope that they find a good home!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ha, I posted about this about a week ago. Some guy on Youtube was asking about these two. The owner has lowered the price. He/She was asking $850 and $750.

I saw this ad as well and sent an email inquiry earlier today. I am glad to see everyone's posts. They were posted earlier this month and the prices were higher. I see the person has just lowered them.

Since I see they are not registered and older, which does not matter to me as I am looking for a family friend for us and Gable and she would like to give them both a forever family, I spoke to my husband and if it would not seem rude to do, if she would reduce the prices, I will give them both a home, rather than splitting them up.

I mean hey, what is one more Sphynx?! I don't know how I could just choose to give one a home and leave the other...

Since I don't know their background, what are some questions I should ask or things I should look for?

Kris

J

Jinxlover

I saw this ad as well and sent an email inquiry earlier today. I am glad to see everyone's posts. They were posted earlier this month and the prices were higher. I see the person has just lowered them.

Since I see they are not registered and older, which does not matter to me as I am looking for a family friend for us and Gable and she would like to give them both a forever family, I spoke to my husband and if it would not seem rude to do, if she would reduce the prices, I will give them both a home, rather than splitting them up.

I mean hey, what is one more Sphynx?! I don't know how I could just choose to give one a home and leave the other...

Since I don't know their background, what are some questions I should ask or things I should look for?

Kris
Good luck I hope you get them:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
Since they are unregistered and she states she got them from someone else, I would ask if they are up to date on their shots and ask about their litter box habits and if they have had any health issues in the past. Ask for their shot records--this usually has some history on it. That's probably all she would have anyway. Good luck and I hope you get them.