Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ade Boy's mum

JaniinaEklund

Lairian
Hi everyone!

My name is Janiina and proud and happy mum of Ade. Ade is dark coloured sphynx who I picked up from Milanese breeder. Currently we live in Finland where this breed is still pretty rare. Ade is 5 months old and very playful and loving boy and from the first moment I saw him I adored him already :) I signed to this forum in order to gain more information on this breed since I have to admit it is one of a kind and of course to show and share pictures since my family and friends are already getting fed up with my obsession :D

Best,

Janiina and Ade

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Hello and welcome to Sphynxlair! We never get tired of pics or talking about these amazing babies, so you came to the right place. For great information check out the section in the community called Sphynx Information Center. Can't wait to see your baby...post away.

Patti

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Hello @JaniinaEklund and welcome to sphynxlair for you and Ade! Is Ade on the photo of your avatar? He looks very cute and handsome. I would love to see more pics of him and to hear more about him! What is his favorite thing to do? And what do you love most about him?

Natasja, Toa and Ross

JaniinaEklund

Lairian
Hi @Toa and Ross and thank you for warm welcome :) Yes that is Ade in the picture of Avatar. He is wearing a sweater I made for him some weeks before of his arrival. I know pink is not the number one color for boys ( I made one blue just to keep balance) but I think it looks still quite cute ;) He is such as good boy and already travelled in a car, train and airplane with me and without any problem! He likes to play during evenings since days he is sleeping mainly :D He is not too picky with toys or food and so far has played with every toy I got him. Lucky me! He sleeps all night in bed with me under the blanket and when he falls asleep it's almost impossible to wake him up.

The pic is taken some weeks before his arrival :)

Attachments

• IMG_4499.jpg
    IMG_4499.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 26

Janadean Ross

Lairian
Hi there @JaniinaEklund. what a beautiful baby you have there. I am new here as well and love the community of sphynx owners. Look forward to seeing more pictures and here all about his antics.

I love your sweater btw - if you ever need another to make for, let me know. My Kurley loves wearing clothes.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
Handsome little gentleman, you have. This is the greatest place
you could have come to.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@JaniinaEklund : aaaw Ade looks very cute on that photo! Although he looks a little disappointed about his weight:).
Pink looks very good on him. A real traveller man like Ade can wear pink without having an issue! He's a little traveller allready. Very brave of him.

When I did get my boys I expected hours and hours of playing but the first time they slept so much. Just like Ade they only played in the evening. Probably he needs his sleep to grow. And sleeping is so much more fun with a sphynx besides you.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hello, and welcome! So nice to have you and Ade here. I look forward to many more pictures and stories of your stunning beauty. Again, welcome!

Back