Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Admin's "Soup of the day" 10-14-2010

admin

Administrator
Staff member

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
haha, i see this daily! they all just love clean laundry huh! (only to lay in it with dirty butt and get the whites dirty again lol)
so cute :)

love soup of the day!!

susi794

Staff member
Awwwwwwwww...that's Pruney and Mabes! Hugs and kisses to them--tell them I will always love them soooooo soooooo much.

sphynxluvr

Lairian
I do SUSI!! Every day!! They are both doing so well!!! Pruney has morning cuddle time with me everyday. He comes in my bedroom after everyone leaves and nuzzles himself under the covers. He isnt happy until I wrap my arm around him and snuggle him up close to me. The sun comes in my window in the morning and we just hang and relish the moment. Now that the weather is cooler they are both wanting to spend more time with us humans. Mabel & Pruney will both find a warm body to cuddle with when we are just hanging as a family watching TV!! They love their Heating blanket you sent with them. They are both cuddled up together all warm and toasty right now. We love them so much! Thank you for trusting us.! :BigSmile: