Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Admission get off my chest

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok so A TON of bad horrid things have happened in my life lately. If things get any worse I am going to rehome some of my baldies. I just had to get it out there. It breaks my heart, I even put an ad out and then deleted it because I got an really high volume responce. This all happened within a week and life is hectic as hell. I could just use some hugs and some prayers if you pray. I may explain later but ugh I just need time to think.

Let us just say life went from peachy keen to craptastic. I would ask for fosters for my kitties too for a while but they carry that chlaymidia virus and can pop up anytime. I am in Wyoming and unfortunatly my vehicle is not highway snow driving up to par. I live 4 hours from an airport that ships animals so can't ship or afford to ship either.

I may be moving to AZ I am not sure yet that is the last ditch effort.

I will explain later and maybe get some answers bounced off me. I don't feel like "talking" about it right now. Just sucks.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Goodluck with whatever you decide. Life can be really rough sometimes. I'll be thinking about you and sending positive prayers.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm sorry to hear that things are going so bad for you right now. When you feel like talking, we're here:BigSmile::BigSmile:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I've been there done that. Things will get better, they always do. It must be very serious if you're considering giving up your kitties. If I were any where near you, I'd foster them for ya. I hope things start looking up. Good luck and we're here if you need us.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh Melonie. I'm so sorry to hear things are so rough for you right now. Some days Maine seems so far away. I wish I could help you.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I've been there done that. Things will get better, they always do. It must be very serious if you're considering giving up your kitties. If I were any where near you, I'd foster them for ya. I hope things start looking up. Good luck and we're here if you need us.

I actually thought about how I could get my choc. girl to you if needed ;) I hope it don't come to that.

tessblack

Banned
Oh I sure hope that things turn around. It can happen in a second where things change. You know you have friends her that are willing to help. We are here when you are ready.

Shell_Baby

Lairian
:Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

So sorry all this is happening to you! Hugs, prayers and kitty purrs coming you from us! We're all here when you're ready talk too.....

Bella07

Banned
Melonie, I am so terribly sorry to hear about this. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, so that things start turning up for you again and so that you are able to keep all your Sphynx babies. Oh I so wish that you lived closer to me....Is that why you had asked me where I lived? Well, if you ever come through Pennsylvania, or have someone here who visits you, I'm opening my home up to any of your sweeties to take care of until you are able to get back on your feet. Hugs to you! We are all here if you need us.

Gizzymom

Banned
Melonie, I am so sorry that you are going through hard times... I will be sending good luck, prayers, and purrs your way. We all wish that we could change your circumstances for you... but at least we can all be here for you... When you are ready to talk, we are here....:Cry:

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I wish the new year had started off better for you. I hope there will at least be a quick turn around to better days for you in the very near future. When you are ready to talk and/or want to bounce ideas off of us you know that we will all be here to listen and help.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I hate it when things in your life go in a tail spin. Dinka and I are sending positive prayers and vibes your way.

Here is a rainbow lick for you.
cat_licking_snow_cone-14329.jpg

Life can deal some very devastating blows, and there is no worse feeling than of being alone and that all is lost. I try to remember that no matter how bad things get, it can always be worse. However, despite any problems we may have, NO ONE can take hope and love away from us. Please know that you are loved and always have hope.​

maxtmill

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm sorry to hear you are going through a hrd time. It is so difficult when you have things pile up! Prayers going up! Keep us posted. Is that your little child in your avatar? Give your baby a hug !

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Melonie, you are a sweet, uplifting soul of a person. Please, take care of yourself and put yourself first. After that, everything else will fall into place... Sometimes, that may mean placing animals you love with all of your heart into good homes and sometimes not- but for now, take care of yourself.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You know how I feel :Smile:
Take a step back and take a deep breathe. Deal with one thing at a time. If you do need to place your cats then I'm sure you will find them the best homes you can. If you need them fostering for a while, so you can get back on your feet then we will do what we can to help there too.

Break it down into smaller things and it won't be so overwhelming, I promise. Car, job, home, etc etc, one at a time and you will get there. :ThumbsUp:

ktate88

Banned
I'm so sorry to read you are having such a hard time. I hope that the problem will have a resolution soon. Enjoy those bald babies and hug them lots. We are here if you need to talk. I will be sending positive thoughts and thinking about you.

Back