Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Adopt/rescue sphynx NY area

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t know of any now, but check frequently. Once one is posted in here they go very fast. So hang in and enjoy the community.

maxx13

Lairian
Looking to foster/adopt a sphynx cat in the nyc are. Does anyone know where I could find one?

Hi Mateus. We are happy that you’re interested in a Sphynx Cat. Me and my girlfriend will have to go back to Russia in July/August due to the Covid-19 pandemic and we are both looking for a potential foster for our beautiful Luna while we are away. Could you please tell me a little about yourself and your living situation? Luna is very friendly and loves being around people and other animals. Hope to hear from you.

Last edited:

maxx13

Lairian
Hi Mateus. We are happy that you’re interested in a Sphynx Cat. Me and my girlfriend will have to go back to Russia in July/August due to the Covid-19 pandemic and we are both looking for a potential foster for our beautiful Luna while we are away. Could you please tell me a little about yourself and your living situation? Luna is very friendly and loves being around people and other animals. Hope to hear from you.

mateusdutra

Lairian
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to me. How long are you looking for someone to foster your cat? It seems like you're coming back?

Mateus

maxx13

Lairian
Hi Mateus.

We are not very sure when we would be back due to the COVID-19 pandemic and we are trying to rehome her. Unfortunately we can't take her with us because we don't think having her flying would be a good idea, also since she is a high maintenance cat and me and my girlfriend lost our jobs, it would be really hard to keep Luna. We do think it's better for her to be with someone that doesn't work for many hours and who can be home often since she loves human interactions and needs attention. We are already looking for someone because we want to make sure she will be at the right place. If you want, I can Facetime you and we can further. Can I have your number? @mateusdutra

Max.

Last edited by a moderator:

sashar

Lairian
Hi Mateus.
Are you still interested in rescuing a sphynx? I am not able to keep my sweet little Adolphe anymore since I'm leaving the country and been trying to rehome him. He got his first round of vaccinations, got dewormed and he is neutered. Leave me your number if you're interested!
Sasha

JCian

Lairian
Hello folks looking to rehome their babies in and around NYC! We have been looking to rescue a sphynx for quite some time and are ready to welcome a new member of the family immediately. We have two cats in our home that are super friendly and loving. We are well aware of the special needs that this breed has. Please reach out if you need!

kelrob

Lairian
Hi Mateus.

We are not very sure when we would be back due to the COVID-19 pandemic and we are trying to rehome her. Unfortunately we can't take her with us because we don't think having her flying would be a good idea, also since she is a high maintenance cat and me and my girlfriend lost our jobs, it would be really hard to keep Luna. We do think it's better for her to be with someone that doesn't work for many hours and who can be home often since she loves human interactions and needs attention. We are already looking for someone because we want to make sure she will be at the right place. If you want, I can Facetime you and we can further. Can I have your number? @mateusdutra

Max.

Hi Max, did you end finding a foster home for Luna?

JCian

Lairian
Hi Max, did you end finding a foster home for Luna?
@sashar
Did you end up finding a home for your baby?
Hello!! We are looking to rescue or rehome a sphynx cat! We are located in Whitestone, Queens NY and are fully prepared to give a permanent loving home to a sphynx! Please email me at [email protected] so we can discuss further. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Corine

Lairian
Hi Mateus.
Are you still interested in rescuing a sphynx? I am not able to keep my sweet little Adolphe anymore since I'm leaving the country and been trying to rehome him. He got his first round of vaccinations, got dewormed and he is neutered. Leave me your number if you're interested!
Sasha
Hello, Sashar!
Have you found a new home for Adolphe yet? I'm really interested in adopting a Sphynx cat. I've had my Lara many years ago and now it's time for me to have one again.
Corine

MushyMan

Lairian
Hello everyone, I am an experienced Sphynx owner on Long Island looking to foster or potentially rehome Sphynxes, whether healthy or special needs. My babies passed away last summer from cancer within 2 months of each other and I miss them so dearly. I currently also have two other cats, in case that is an issue. If you're looking to foster short term or have a Sphynx that you have no other option for in the Tri-state area, you can email or call me at 631-459-6344 // [email protected] --Dave Z

Sheldon13

Staff member
Hello everyone, I am an experienced Sphynx owner on Long Island looking to foster or potentially rehome Sphynxes, whether healthy or special needs. My babies passed away last summer from cancer within 2 months of each other and I miss them so dearly. I currently also have two other cats, in case that is an issue. If you're looking to foster short term or have a Sphynx that you have no other option for in the Tri-state area, you can email or call me at 631-459-6344 // [email protected] --Dave Z

You might post your own thread and title it with your location so people can easily search.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Last edited:

Pattieshmayo

Lairian
Hi Mateus.
Sasha

Pattieshmayo

Lairian
Hi Mateus.
Sasha
Hi there I’ve been looking to adopt rescue sphynx for quite some time as I’m allergic to all other cats and this would be ideal pleaS get back to me if you’ve found a home for Adolphe yet 347-731-2793

Back