Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Adventures of a Naked Cat

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey all, Nofuratu wants me to tell everyone that he has posted a new blog entitled "Nofuratu's Beauty Secrets" with lots of photos and would love everyone to visit and comment

Adventures of A Naked Cat

Ok....I know just about anything Sphynx related at this point is getting me really excited but...
...I don't even know whether I can handle the cute that is that blog. When I got to the pictures of his little FEET! AHHHH!!!

It took everything I have in me to not squeal right at my desk.

Cutest.Ever.

Thank you for the serious pick-me-up! (6 weeks to go, 6 weeks to go,...)

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is too cute! I love the ducky bathing cap pic! Nofuratu is a great name also. I know what you mean about the ear gunk, when we got Freya it was soo built up, I was positive she had mites!

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ok....I know just about anything Sphynx related at this point is getting me really excited but...
...I don't even know whether I can handle the cute that is that blog. When I got to the pictures of his little FEET! AHHHH!!!

It took everything I have in me to not squeal right at my desk.

Cutest.Ever.

Thank you for the serious pick-me-up! (6 weeks to go, 6 weeks to go,...)
LOL...you think the feet are cute....you should view his old blogs....his blog on "Kings Landing" is priceless....he poses in a lavender pioneer bonnet, plays with the old fashioned toys at the mercantile, sniffs all the flowers in the heritage garden...and walks through the pumkin patch...LOL...the photos still crack me up!

Adventures of A Naked Cat: Naked Cats can "Time Travel" at Kings Landing-5 Meows

or the one where he does his own income taxes.....
Adventures of A Naked Cat: 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009

LOL...you think the feet are cute....you should view his old blogs....his blog on "Kings Landing" is priceless....he poses in a lavender pioneer bonnet, plays with the old fashioned toys at the mercantile, sniffs all the flowers in the heritage garden...and walks through the pumkin patch...LOL...the photos still crack me up!

Adventures of A Naked Cat: Naked Cats can "Time Travel" at Kings Landing-5 Meows

or the one where he does his own income taxes.....
Adventures of A Naked Cat: 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
I went home, opened up the blog and we sat and read it 'beginning' to 'end'. Oh man...we laughed SO HARD! Thank you so much for the entertainment. What a cat!

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I went home, opened up the blog and we sat and read it 'beginning' to 'end'. Oh man...we laughed SO HARD! Thank you so much for the entertainment. What a cat!
Thanks! We get a lot of visitors to his homepage with his newest blog but I find it harder to get people to check out the old blogs....some are funnier than others...and some have better photos depending on what camera we had with us. He's such a good poser!