Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Adventures...

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was about to head to bed, and did a head count.
I always do, because I want to know who is where.
So there I am. One, two.... Pixie? Piiiiixiiiie?
No response. Couldn't find her.
Then I hear a noise outside and open the front door -- to find a complaining Pixie on the doorstep!
I'd been out about 2 hours prior, she must have zipped past me. (Pixie and Livvy are door-zoomers)
Of course, I came in, not knowing she's out, and closed the door.
Luckily, with her I don't have to worry that she goes off. She sticks close to the house -- or rather, close to me.
Now, it's not like she doesn't get to go outside during the day. If I do anything outside, I take Pixie with me.
(The chicken run is of particular interest these days...)
But that's in the DAYTIME, not at night! (She was very pleased with herself -- until she got cold it was probably tons of fun...)
So, all cats are now accounted for. I really need to figure out a "Cat Containment Area" outside the door, so the zoomies don't go wandering far.
(Livvy freaked out a guy walking his dog this afternoon lol. He'd obviously never seen a naked cat. Especially not one that went bombing out of the driveway, only to stop and stare at the dog, turn and run back. :) )
Well, off to bed we go. I'm pretty sure there will be more zoomies before I get some sleep, but at least they zoom INSIDE...

Back