Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Advice for two Sphynx!

colton

Lairian
Hello!

I posted that I took home Elio a little bit ago and after seeing him and his sister together I really wanted to take her too. Unfortunately at the time she had been reserved and I wasn't able to get her. Fast forward 3 weeks later, of me thinking about her every day, the person who was going to take her stopped responding so they gave her to me!

With that being said this is my first time having two sphynx and two 4 month old sphynx brother and sister at that!

I wanted to get tips / advice from owners who have two sphynx and how they manage it.

Both Elio and Gaia are super different personalities. So far since bringing Gaia home, Elio has kept trying to play with her/ attack her while she is just trying to explore lol.

They can get pretty agressive sometimes but they are okay with each others company being siblings. Let me know if there is anything that would maybe help!

Best,
Colton

Attachments

• IMG_0593.JPG
    IMG_0593.JPG
    181.1 KB · Views: 41

Hildegard

Lairian
I can’t be much help as I am still awaiting gotcha day myself, but I just came here to say that it seems like it was destined to be!! Plus your kitties are SO CUTE!! I’m sure other members will chime in with their suggestions :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Congratulations! What a great surprise you could also take Gaia home with you. They're both beautiful.

Almost 4 years ago I brought 2 sphynx brothers home. As kittens they play a lot and can be rough. Lots of playfights. . I always let them sort it out together cause in the end they fell asleep cuddled up. They're still best buddies. Because they had eachother, they were less focused on me. But when I did out on a big hoody they crawled in together:).

2 sphynx kittens just means double fun!!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on your new baby. It’s natural for them to play hard/aggressively. They are just figuring out who is going to be the top-cat of the house. Since she is the same age, she’ll let him know with ease if it is too rough of play. I hope you keep sharing pics they are gorgeous.

colton

Lairian
Congratulations! What a great surprise you could also take Gaia home with you. They're both beautiful.

Almost 4 years ago I brought 2 sphynx brothers home. As kittens they play a lot and can be rough. Lots of playfights. . I always let them sort it out together cause in the end they fell asleep cuddled up. They're still best buddies. Because they had eachother, they were less focused on me. But when I did out on a big hoody they crawled in together:).

2 sphynx kittens just means double fun!!

I can't stop him from attacking her super aggressively, he is leaving marks on her and she scratches his face so he has little marks everywhere too haha they sometimes can be cute together also but he's so aggressive with her!

Back