Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Albus Perceval Wulifric Brain Dumbledore “Albi”

HufflepuffQq

Lairian
Group please meet our new little ham. Albi is a 6 month old neutered male. He is so full of life and we already live him so much.
444D344C-C4B9-4989-9781-530E19616B56.jpeg

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations! So nice to see you share your baby and wish you and your family nothing but great moments and happiness.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@HufflepuffQq , awhhh Albi is one Handsome Dapper Boy! May he warm your hearts and bring smile and joy.

what is the silliest thing he does? favorite toy?

look forward to lots of pics and tales

HufflepuffQq

Lairian
@HufflepuffQq , awhhh Albi is one Handsome Dapper Boy! May he warm your hearts and bring smile and joy.

what is the silliest thing he does? favorite toy?

look forward to lots of pics and tales
Silliest is he is afraid if the dogs but if they are sleeping he will walk on them and chew in their tails. They tolerate him lol his favourite toys are hair scrunchies

Yoda mom

Staff member
@HufflepuffQq awhhh... love to see pics of his dog buddies!
my girl's fav toy is hairbands... we play fetch and catch on the bed. ..but I have to keep them in jar or she will try to chomp on them! these sphynx love to eat things they should not.

your Albi sounds like such a hoot of fun! look forward to pics and tales of all paws

HufflepuffQq

Lairian
@HufflepuffQq awhhh... love to see pics of his dog buddies!
my girl's fav toy is hairbands... we play fetch and catch on the bed. ..but I have to keep them in jar or she will try to chomp on them! these sphynx love to eat things they should not.

your Albi sounds like such a hoot of fun! look forward to pics and tales of all paws
Here’s the puppers loving up on Albi, the black one is Prince. He chases Albi so Albi is afraid of him. The other one is Sassy, she so badly wants to be friends with him and he does tolerate her as long as she’s calm but when she gets excited he gets out his finger knives lol
F92DE272-2310-4EF6-AB03-FFBC10C901B4.jpeg
962873E4-067B-4EAC-A7F7-43DCFF6AC0CD.jpeg

Back