Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Alcoholic ButterBall

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

A friend and I were joking around and I made what I thought was a funny video starring Athena, Piglet, and Butterball. We had fun making it, and we hope you like it. So enjoy!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
A friend and I were joking around and I made what I thought was a funny video starring Athena, Piglet, and Butterball. We had fun making it, and we hope you like it. So enjoy!!!

El Gato, I nearly busted a gut from laughing so hard at this video! :LOL: I especially liked the parts where ButterBall was licking the beer can and talking about being drunk. As for Piglet, you know that if ButterBall goes for her, he'll be dating a "cougar"...Piggy is so much older than he is...LOLOL!!!

I'll have to let Piglet know that she has a (not-so-secret) admirer! :Adore:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Leo might have something to say about this!
picture.php

DUDE...THATS MY KITTY....PAWS OFF!!!!!:Angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I was going to use another word for "kitty", (hmmmmm) but I didnt think it appropriate!:Pudently:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well I am a crane operator in Chicago, need I say more? I am usually the only girl on the job.... I here everything that guys talk about with their buddies about their wives or girlfriends...:Surprise: Nothing could shock me anymore! LOL!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
ButterBall wasn't the only one who drank too much. Why oh why do I over do it sometimes? As I'm getting older it takes me longer and longer to recover from these binge drinking sessions. I'll figure it out one of these days. Anyway, what's important is that we had a grand ole time together. I found an awesome cheap bottle of pinot grigiot at the grocery store for like 6 bucks! It wasn't one of those small bottles, it was one of the big one's! I love pinot grigiot such a good wine for the usual non wine drinker.

Hey Kerrie, think you can get me a job working one of those giant cranes? From what I understand they make some pretty good bank. I can move up your way and become a Cubs fan I suppose.

Uh oh, gotta go, ButterBall is leaving one of his stinky surprises in the litter box again.

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We make $40+ an hour... hence why I am not a Vet Tech anymore, unfortunately the economy has hit our trade too. BUT if we get the Olympics we are going to be crazy busy!!!! El Gato... you would have to move north of the City to be a Cubs fans... I am south of the city & it's Sox down here... it gets really heated about who likes who! Guys are nuts with sports! :Dizzy:
You are right the older you get the worse it gets to recover.... Jack Daniels always does me in! LOL! It makes you think twice before but you end up doing it anyway!

Back