Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

All at the vets..

andreanar

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Jinx and Archie are getting spay/neuter and hernia repair today. They each have an umbilical hernia. My dog Griffin is having surgery on his foot today too. So of course Im a worry wart. Im getting the kits "recovery" room ready and wonder if I need to change litter to something like yesterdays news? Im nervous.Kits are driving me nutso cause they want to eat.:Dizzy: A starving sphynx is not a pretty sight!:Furious: My daughter had surgery yesterday and is still in hospital too. So Im having a worry filled start to this week! Ugh

andreanar

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
LOL I would love to sit and sway! The kittens will be treated like royalty at the vets, Im sure. The whole office comes out to see them evertime they go. I can pick up my dog at 4 today so hopefully they will let me pop in to see them. Seems way to quiet here today. Kinda weird. Thanks for the well wishes.

andreanar

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Well They let the kittens come home! Jinx seems sore and a bit mad at me! Archie seems fine. They are both snuggled in their warm blanky sleeping it off! They were a huge hit at the vets office, they got alot of love and attention! On the other hand, my dog had an episode of explosive diarrhea! So I will assume he didnt get much petting. Poor thing. Daughter gets to come home tomorrow- things are looking up! Thanks all.

SarahLovee82

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Pretty sure that was a smart move because if they're healing together at least nobody will be bugging anybody else! You won't have to worry about them playing if they all feel yucky! (although that will be sad for you!)
Prayers to all your babies

Back