Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

All Clear!

tessblack

Banned
Well everything came back clear. I heard from the Doc on Sunday which was nice that he got back on a weekend. My computer took a crap last night so I was unable to post. So hoping the guy at work can fix it! I am so relieved. Now just have to figure out the crazy hormone levels but I can deal with that!

I just want to thank everyone for there support through this, it was so helpful when I just needed to take my mind off things.

Dawn, Susi and Jody, thanks again for the race car cookies!!!!

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
So glad to hear that! You must feel so much lighter and less stressed today. :)

Thanks for some good news to start a Monday. Now, go pamper yourself - you deserve it!

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Great news!
Worrying is the most exhausting thing there is in the long run so I am sure you feel much better now.

susi794

Staff member
Thank God! Tess, I am just as happy as I can be to hear this! It is a happy day, for sure.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Great news Tess! I am very happy to hear this, stuff like this can take a toll on your nerves, I vote do something special for yourself today!

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
What wonderful news first thing on a Monday morning!

Gizzymom

Banned
:BigSmile: EXCELLENT!!!! I bet that is like a big weight taken off your shoulders!! Now you can go back to crazy, silly Tess... mommy of 2 incestuous cross dressing nakids!!:LOL::LOL:

P.S. - Hope the hormone levels get leveled out soon... that can also be seriously irritating!!:Laugh:

Inferno12

Banned
That is such awesome news Tess! You have been through so much lately, now its time to relax. :BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile:

Jennifer

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Glad to hear all is well. Nice the doctor called on a Sunday.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm very happy to see this post this morning- whew! Glad all is well :BigSmile:

Shell_Baby

Lairian
:Celebrate: :Laugh: :Celebrate: :Laugh: :Celebrate:

Excellent news, Tess! That's the news you needed! Just relax now, and work on those hormone levels.....I hear CHOCOLATE is a miracle drug :Wink: :LOL: Just kidding, those levels can be such a hassle. Good luck fixing those now! :ThumbsUp:

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hooray for great news! I'm so happy that your prognosis is a good one and that you can put the stress of worrying behind you now.

JacksMom

Banned
Music to my eyes ;-). I was on a mad hunt last night for an update and couldn't find one...I haven't been on here much at all in the past week or more! I am SOOOOO happy to learn all is a-okay! Hugs, paws, licks, and purrs to you and the nakeds from Jack and Kyleen!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's so wonderful to hear Tess! Maybe reward yourself with a new naked? :Laugh:

Or just get naked...whatever works:LOL:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so happy for you, no more worrying about that! Now to figure out the hormones so you feel better. Yay you can do it!

Tess I am so glad to hear everything is okay! It is so stressful to worry through something like that! What a relief for you! I was hoping I would read this today! I ws thinking about you at work and wondering if the results had come back yet.

Hugs! And yes go do something for yourself! Or just thave a nice glass of wine and hug those nakeds!!!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
So good to hear this great news. :Smile: I am sure you feel light as a feather
now, all that weight lifted.