Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

allergies?

mango

Lairian
hi all!
today in 30 minutes they appeared under the skin. does anyone know what they are and if it's cause for concern? 2 days ago he arrived to visit with me at my parents' house. they don't seem to bother him or anything. he does not scratch and has a huge appetite

Attachments

• VID_312970807_030456_274.mp4
    4.1 MB

mango

Lairian
may be the wet wipes the problem?
IMG_20221130_212216_816.jpg

mango

Lairian
I used normal sand. I changed to scented sand 5-6 days ago. and today I wiped with the napkins above and after 5-6 hours those things appeared under his skin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
hi all!
today in 30 minutes they appeared under the skin. does anyone know what they are and if it's cause for concern? 2 days ago he arrived to visit with me at my parents' house. they don't seem to bother him or anything. he does not scratch and has a huge appetite
It looks like an allergic reaction to something. Did he get into some different food? Table scraps?

mango

Lairian
after a few hours they all disappeared. there are only two left. he didn't leave the room. it was only wiped with those wet napkins and I think those were because after that he started to lick and clean himself and soon they appeared

Yoda mom

Staff member
@mango , checking in for updates... scented litter could be the culprit. many of us use unscented litter and sharing some litters can cause yeasty skin. have you tried not using the wipes and see if there is improvement?
did I miss your adorable baby's name?

hugs n positive vibe head smooches.

Back