Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Almost friends

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's been 11 days since Siiri moved to us. We've had some scary moments and lots of things that comes with having a kitten in the house. I can only say that I'm truly stunned how fast you forget that precious time when they are small. We totally forgot how hard it is for a little one to run in stairs, how they love to chew on things and how going on the litter box lacks in finesse...
We've been working hard on trying to help Fisen and Siiri find each other and it's been a joy to watch from the sidelines how they interact and establish their places. Today I found them in the same blanket, not really cuddling but almost touching. This is big, and I hope it's smooth sailing from here on. Of course I had to take some pics!

friends.jpg
friends1.jpg
friends2.jpg
friends3.jpg

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I know exactly what you mean when you talk about how special the time is when they are so tiny. Just yesterday I thought our boy will never be this small again. Literally they will grow every day until boom they are now a cat. Yesterday I had to kitten proof even more. He fell off the windowsill above the couch. Not in the middle where the couch would cushion the fall, but off the side. He walked away like nothing happened. Now the couch is in the middle of the living room for a week or 2 until his body starts catching up with his crazy mind. Glad to see your pics. Fisen hopefully becomes more and more tolerant when she realizes your baby is here to stay.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I know exactly what you mean when you talk about how special the time is when they are so tiny. Just yesterday I thought our boy will never be this small again. Literally they will grow every day until boom they are now a cat. Yesterday I had to kitten proof even more. He fell off the windowsill above the couch. Not in the middle where the couch would cushion the fall, but off the side. He walked away like nothing happened. Now the couch is in the middle of the living room for a week or 2 until his body starts catching up with his crazy mind. Glad to see your pics. Fisen hopefully becomes more and more tolerant when she realizes your baby is here to stay.

Yeah, I know about the falling from everything, it hurts to watch but somehow they just keep going like nothing happened. Today Siiri has been high fiveing me with that little paw for 20 minutes while I try to get some work done from home...

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Cute cute cute cute alarm! The pics of Siiri and Fisen sleeping together make me smile from ear to ear. And smthose pic where they almost nose kiss...becoming buddies!

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cute cute cute cute alarm! The pics of Siiri and Fisen sleeping together make me smile from ear to ear. And smthose pic where they almost nose kiss...becoming buddies!

I'm so proud of them, Siiri looking for contact and follows Fisen around and Fisen for being a good sport about it!

Back