Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Almost had one...

....and then they asked that I send them money in advance via Western Union :shifty:

Oh well....I'll find my Sphynx friend soon enough!

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hi--Have you contacted the cat rescue groups near you? We got Cleopatra from a cat rescue group that works with our local PetSmart stores. Cleo was very unusual because she was a kitten, but this group has had at least 6 adult Sphynx for adoption in the last few years.

Good luck in your hunt. It is really awful that there are so many scammers out there.

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@DeeNicole My breeder is retiring her STUNNING seal point and white queen. She is older, but has had yearly HCM scans since 1 year old, and is in great health. I was actually hoping to get a female from her final litter, but she didn't get preggo. :arghh: She's Kenzo's grandma, lol. I've PM'd you the cattery name before. Perhaps check out her facebook and get more info?

The breeder also has F2 elves available. Good luck on your search!

Also, check out Sphynx groups on FB as well! Members occasionally have sphynx available for rehoming, and they are local.
Good idea! I will look for FB groups, I never thought to do that.

Thank you for the cattery info as well, Monica!!

Hi deeNicole!

If you are still looking for sphynx kitten in the Austin TX area there is a breeder and I know she has a litter due soon there are several FB groups for our area as well. And I know there are a few more breeders in the Austin area I just can't think of their names right now. I am actually getting a sphynx In Nov from a breeder tin the DFW area

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Erin Dejesus , welcome .. Thank you for sharing the information

Please do am intro thread and tell us all about your upcoming gotcha in November :)