Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphnxophelia

Lairian
Hey All,
Althea had her Kittens on March 21st! They are growing up so darn fast and seems like just yesterday I woke up next to a kitten in my bed, lol. Her birth went smoothly this time, No Problems whatsoever. There are 2 girls and 2 boys. 2 of them actually came out with Hair because the Sire is a F3 Haired Sphynx and his mom was a Hybrid, But the other 2 were hairless. The hairless Babies have turned out to be Lilac Mackerels so far, It will be interesting to see them as they get older. They have already opened their eyes, Seems like Sphynx Kittens always open their eyes sooner than haired kittens? Hmmm....

Anyway, I thought I would post some pictures of them to let you all know how her pregnancy went :)

Thanks Everyone for all of your Advice and Help in the past and all of the support that you have given us throughout Althea's Pregnancies, It really means alot :)

Have a Lovely Day!
DSC03305.JPG

Sphnxophelia

Lairian
Thanks Everyone :)

@Sfuller I know what you mean, Getting a Sphynx is very nerve racking and so exciting that I always tend to forget to ask some questions as well. But I have never regretted getting any of my Sphynx babies and each and every one of them will come with a Surprise be it good or bad. So dont worry about it, Im sure your baby will be worth it and well loved! :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
Adorable babies! Wow the hairy one reminds me of a bengal kitten.. Imagine a bengal and Sphynx personality rolled into one!

Sending thoughts for good health and purrs to new mum and kitties!

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congratulations on the birth of your grandbabies, they are so damn cute, well done Althea :) please keep us bombarded with pics of these little beauties xxx

Sphnxophelia

Lairian
@BluesMummy I always call them my grandbabies too! Lol. They are getting so much older and bigger I cant believe it, Its so hard to keep up with them all the time, One of the little girls is already trying to climb out of the box. Althea certainly did a wonderful job and is doing a awesome job as a mom. Thank-You :)
P.S: I will try to get some more pics up, Idk if my pics are too big or what but they wont attach.

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@BluesMummy I always call them my grandbabies too! Lol. They are getting so much older and bigger I cant believe it, Its so hard to keep up with them all the time, One of the little girls is already trying to climb out of the box. Althea certainly did a wonderful job and is doing a awesome job as a mom. Thank-You :)
P.S: I will try to get some more pics up, Idk if my pics are too big or what but they wont attach.
I had the same problems with my photos & @Catzzzmeow told me to download an app called batch resizer & it works great, congratulations again being a breeder mummy must be the hardest job in the world letting your prescious babies leave you after 4 months of pure love & devotion, id have to keep them all, any future parents would feel like they was going for a job interview before i even considered them as suitable lol, hope to see more photos soon :) :) xxx

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Are you uploading images from a desktop, iPad or mobile phone? Are you using the Taapatalk app? What exactly is the error? A screen shot?

Thanks,

admin

fuzzy bare

Lairian
Hey All,
Althea had her Kittens on March 21st! They are growing up so darn fast and seems like just yesterday I woke up next to a kitten in my bed, lol. Her birth went smoothly this time, No Problems whatsoever. There are 2 girls and 2 boys. 2 of them actually came out with Hair because the Sire is a F3 Haired Sphynx and his mom was a Hybrid, But the other 2 were hairless. The hairless Babies have turned out to be Lilac Mackerels so far, It will be interesting to see them as they get older. They have already opened their eyes, Seems like Sphynx Kittens always open their eyes sooner than haired kittens? Hmmm....

Anyway, I thought I would post some pictures of them to let you all know how her pregnancy went :)

Thanks Everyone for all of your Advice and Help in the past and all of the support that you have given us throughout Althea's Pregnancies, It really means alot :)

Have a Lovely Day! View attachment 45603
please post more pictures as they grow. really want to see.

Back