Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

An extra 7lbs

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sophie thought she should add an extra 7 lbs to my workout today! I just bought a treadmill and she launched herself onto my shoulder to go for a "ride". I was just walking so I let her stay on me- she stayed for 20 min! I finally stopped and nudged her to get down. What on earth compelled her to do that? Half the time she was purring too! :Hysterical::LOL::Dizzy:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
It must have looked like fun! Maybe she wanted to see what all the fuss was about with walking on the new machine! lol

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cute! Sophie was just trying to help you with your workout. Piglet likes to join me when I do yoga at home....LOL!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cute! Sophie was just trying to help you with your workout. Piglet likes to join me when I do yoga at home....LOL!

:LOL: I know what that is like! Sophie thinks I'm a jungle gym during yoga. She definitely keeps it interesting. Piglet is such a cutie- I can see her getting her yoga on! :Cool:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thats funny! Sounds like something Snuggles would do if I had a treadmill:LOL::LOL: