Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

An Update on Sphynx hater boyfriend

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well i am training him....:ThumbsUp:
MWAH-HA!

Attachments

• 201_3927.jpg
    201_3927.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 201_3920.jpg
    201_3920.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 201_3919.jpg
    201_3919.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 201_3916.jpg
    201_3916.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 70

susi794

Staff member
You are back together? I thought this guy doesn't support your dreams and treats you like crap? :Angry: The kind of guy who breaks up with his girlfriend right before Christmas and breaks her heart? :Angry: Is this the same guy? :Furious:
I don't think that kind of stuff is trainable--but then again, I am a jaded already-been-burned old woman who believes that you can hide the leopard's spots with dye, but it's still a leopard.:Sad:

Oh Mack---think hard about this guy. :Study: What has suddenly changed in him that made all that stuff go away? I know I sound like the mean old bi*ch , when everybody else is saying such positive stuff, but I have been there. :Frown: And if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck, it's probably a duck. Can you train it not to be a duck? NO!:Frown:

Forgive me if I hurt your feelings with this post--I care about you and don't want anyone to hurt you, so I am playing the motherly card.

Elisabet

Lairian
You are back together? I thought this guy doesn't support your dreams and treats you like crap? :Angry: The kind of guy who breaks up with his girlfriend right before Christmas and breaks her heart? :Angry: Is this the same guy? :Furious:
I don't think that kind of stuff is trainable--but then again, I am a jaded already-been-burned old woman who believes that you can hide the leopard's spots with dye, but it's still a leopard.:Sad:

Oh Mack---think hard about this guy. :Study: What has suddenly changed in him that made all that stuff go away? I know I sound like the mean old bi*ch , when everybody else is saying such positive stuff, but I have been there. :Frown: And if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck, it's probably a duck. Can you train it not to be a duck? NO!:Frown:

Forgive me if I hurt your feelings with this post--I care about you and don't want anyone to hurt you, so I am playing the motherly card.

I´ll second that. :ThumbsUp:

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yeah it's the same guy...I want to thank you guys for caring so much...but I have thought about it all and I would rather not go into details about all that happend...He apologized to me over and over again, he told me to have my business, he said money didn't matter to him without me ....he has been treating me like a princess ever since...I gave him another chance....and I might get my heart broken but I am willing to take that chance...so thank you and I really do appriciate it...I am glad you all care so much about me :Adore: I love you guys alot!

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yeah it's the same guy...I want to thank you guys for caring so much...but I have thought about it all and I would rather not go into details about all that happend...He apologized to me over and over again, he told me to have my business, he said money didn't matter to him without me ....he has been treating me like a princess ever since...I gave him another chance....and I might get my heart broken but I am willing to take that chance...so thank you and I really do appriciate it...I am glad you all care so much about me :Adore: I love you guys alot!

Okay, but if he hurts you again then he's going to have a lot of crazy cat people after him. :Angry::ThumbsUp:

Remember though, that HE is lucky to be with YOU. :ThumbsUp:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:Cry:If I could lock you up in a tower and keep you there I would do it, but I can't...so just remember that you are somebody of worth and you don't have to take any crap from anybody!

I concur with susi, please be on guard with this guy...at least for awhile until he really PROVES himself to you and Abby. However, speaking as a woman with a formerly sphynx-hating man herself, these guys CAN be rehabilitated to love sphynx cats. When I first brought Piglet home, my guy was so adamant about how ugly she was, I posted him on this thread for Human Rescue! :LOL: Fortunately, our sphynx babies are very tolerant, cute, and loveable...and Piglet is no exception. She worked her charms on my BF over and over again...it's as if she kept telling him (non-verbally), " You WILL LOVE me, wheather you like it or not, DARN IT!"

Before, I couldn't get my guy to even touch Piglet, but this is how he is with her now:

Thanks to our loveable babies, there is HOPE even for the haters! :ThumbsUp:

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yeah he is liking her more and more :ThumbsUp: I've caught him saying that she is his cat...LOL...sphynxys are erisistable....(hope i spelled that right:Dizzy:)

Back