Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Anabelle's Home!

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Little Anabelle has finally made it home, she's still got a cold but the vet doesn't feel that she's contagious anymore, and we both agreed that she'd probably be happier and better off here where I can pamper and spoil her then she'd be there left in a kennel most of the time. She's still not eating great, but she is eating, I'm going to start doing nasal drops to help with the conjestion and getting her sinus cleared out, she's also still coughing but I think the conjestion has alot to do with that as well. It's still kind of touch and go, but I'm hoping patience, some good food, and ALOT of TLC will bring her around! As soon as she's feeling a bit better I'll get her groomed, I'm sure that'll help make her feel good!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yay! thanks so much for the Annabelle update! I'm glad she is home, and am sure she will thrive now with you to love her!

PS~ I pick up my foster GSD in the morning!

susi794

Staff member
Hurray for Annabelle!!! And for you! That is such wonderful news--put a big smile on my face. Thanks so much for telling us. May the good Lord bless you with a lot of good quality "loving time" together.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
YAY! :Celebrate::ThumbsUp::Celebrate:

That's great news!! I'm sure with your loving care and a happy home her recovery will speed along.

Welcome home Annabelle!

X

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Anabelle has made HUGE progress already! Scared the heck out of me this morning - Being mostly blind and hard of hearing, if she curls up for a nap somewhere I loose her, having another deaf dog in the home, that I was ready for. But when I searched and searched and got no response, I started to panic - Finally finding little Anabelle curled up in a little ball on a dog bed in the living room, and she wasn't moving at all. I started stroking her and she didn't respond - Finally picked her up and finally a response, I thought she'd died! Note to self - Anabelle is a deep sleeper!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Anabelle has made HUGE progress already! Scared the heck out of me this morning - Being mostly blind and hard of hearing, if she curls up for a nap somewhere I loose her, having another deaf dog in the home, that I was ready for. But when I searched and searched and got no response, I started to panic - Finally finding little Anabelle curled up in a little ball on a dog bed in the living room, and she wasn't moving at all. I started stroking her and she didn't respond - Finally picked her up and finally a response, I thought she'd died! Note to self - Anabelle is a deep sleeper!

Awesome news! Sorry for the scare! Snuffie does the same thing. The anticipation of finding her always drives me crazy! Glad she is doing better.

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
You know, as scary as it was - I'm SO glad she can sleep so well and SILENTLY now, up until today you could always find her because her breathing was so raspy - So while it scared the daylights out of me, it's definatly a positive sign about Anabelle's future!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
You know, as scary as it was - I'm SO glad she can sleep so well and SILENTLY now, up until today you could always find her because her breathing was so raspy - So while it scared the daylights out of me, it's definatly a positive sign about Anabelle's future!

YES!! That is very good news!

Back