Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

And the hits just keep coming

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I have just had the best laugh and I really needed it. As you guys know it's been a really stressful week for me with Meecho and Noble. Well this morning my dad went to the emergency room because his nose won't stop bleeding. He comes home with this tube shoved up his nose and he has to keep it up there until tuesday. And NOW just a few minutes ago my mom calls from Korea she has lost....yes LOST her passport:LOL: I swear I just can't stop laughing right now:LOL: This is why when I took her to Paris I kept the passports because she loses everything and if she doesn't lose it, she gets robbed. First she gets robbed in the bathroom on a trip to New York, then our second day in Paris some guy tries to take off with her wallet on the subway and on her third day in Korea some guy tried to cut the strap of her purse and take off with her purse. Luckily the guy in Paris was stopped by me and her purse strap was too thick to cut through in Korea but the chick in New York got away with over $1000 cash. And now she's stuck in Korea without a passport:LOL: I just spent the last several minutes telling her what she needs to do to get a new passport but whether she really understood me I have no idea. Oh and my dad broke our brand new washing machine this morning too:Laugh:

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They usually say bad things come in 3's but Wow.I'd take to my bed for the next week, if it was me. :Laugh:

ellie4-12

Lairian
HAHA! Wow! It's really pouring out by you, isn't it :) Try to stay optimistic and laugh about things- it's really the only way of getting through things..

Here was my last month:
Weekend 1- Car completely breaks down
Weekend 2- Both my phone and Bens BREAK?
Weekend 3- Kitchen pipe breaks. Kitchen = destroyed.
Weekend 4- R. I.P Harry

Things will turn around and be good soon.. don't worry!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
HAHA! Wow! It's really pouring out by you, isn't it :) Try to stay optimistic and laugh about things- it's really the only way of getting through things..

Here was my last month:
Weekend 1- Car completely breaks down
Weekend 2- Both my phone and Bens BREAK?
Weekend 3- Kitchen pipe breaks. Kitchen = destroyed.
Weekend 4- R. I.P Harry

Things will turn around and be good soon.. don't worry!

I think I will keep my month instead of yours. If anything happened to Meecho...wow I can't even finish that thought:Cry:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:LOL::LOL::LOL: My brother just came home from going to work....he got laid off:LOL::LOL::LOL: The craziest thing is he thinks I jinx'd him because last night we were talking and I was telling him I wish he had gone into a different field as it's not a good time to be in body or mechanic work right now. That a lot of my friends are getting laid off because no one can afford to fix their cars. And this morning he goes into work and finds out he's been laid off:LOL: The good thing is....my mom found her passport:BigSmile: Right in her purse in the zipper pocket I told her to keep it in for safe keeping:LOL:

Brooke

Banned
Too bad he doesn't work here in Florida. I would keep him busy with just my car repairs! (I paid $1200 on Friday for new brakes :Angry:)

I'm glad your Mom found her passport, though! Maybe things are starting to turn around??

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Too bad he doesn't work here in Florida. I would keep him busy with just my car repairs! (I paid $1200 on Friday for new brakes :Angry:)

I'm glad your Mom found her passport, though! Maybe things are starting to turn around??

Holy cow they charged you a fortune!!! Jessie actually just replaced my brake pads on Friday and tomorrow he is changing my oil and all I had to do was buy the supplies which came to like $42.00. Things do seem to be looking up, I'm not to concerned about Jessie's job as he was only part time. He's still in college so it's not a big deal it's just too funny that it would happen this week of all weeks. Noble is also doing better. He's more active and now his tail is always wagging. Today we even got half a can of cat food down his stomach and for the first time he actually took a treat. Didn't eat it but at least he is showing interest in it. He still hasn't pooped anything out but I'm staying very hopeful:ThumbsUp:

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG! I am here in Germany trying to get my dad out of the hospital and well enough to fly home. I would FREAK if I lost (or thought I had) my passport. I am so happy she found it! It is so true that as bad as things seem at times there is always someone out there who is struggling too. I am so glad we have a place to come to and vent and feel better about things by the time we leave. AAARGH I can't pick up my new babies till I can get back home! They are all ready for me and it is killing me. Hopefully back on American soil by the end of the week.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
OMG! I am here in Germany trying to get my dad out of the hospital and well enough to fly home. I would FREAK if I lost (or thought I had) my passport. I am so happy she found it! It is so true that as bad as things seem at times there is always someone out there who is struggling too. I am so glad we have a place to come to and vent and feel better about things by the time we leave. AAARGH I can't pick up my new babies till I can get back home! They are all ready for me and it is killing me. Hopefully back on American soil by the end of the week.

Hope so to! So nice you are helping dad out. Hope he is well soon! Tell him SphynxLair wishes him well!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

I hope your dad is going to be ok and you can hurry home to your babies:Smile:

On one good note Noble is pooping:ThumbsUp: We still haven't seen the obstruction come out but the first two were hard black things and now its like a normal color and consistancy so I think he's going to make it:Laugh: I am so over joyed and I came home and he came running down the stairs barking up a storm, you would never guess he was at deaths door just thursday. After what has happened to Meecho and Noble I really believe in miracles now....and the power of drugs:LOL::Laugh:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member

On one good note Noble is pooping:ThumbsUp: We still haven't seen the obstruction come out but the first two were hard black things and now its like a normal color and consistancy so I think he's going to make it:Laugh: I am so over joyed and I came home and he came running down the stairs barking up a storm, you would never guess he was at deaths door just thursday. After what has happened to Meecho and Noble I really believe in miracles now....and the power of drugs:LOL::Laugh:

:ThumbsUp: so happy for Noble and happy you skipped the $8000 vet bill:Sweat:
Hope things start turning in A better direction!

Brooke

Banned

I KNEW it would work!! What a relief!! Go, Noble, go!! :ThumbsUp:

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
After what has happened to Meecho and Noble I really believe in miracles now....and the power of drugs:LOL::Laugh:

Kalliee...you just crack me up, girl! :LOL:

You're Mom got robbed in NYC? Last time I was there with my Mom, I almost slugged her. We were just getting off the darn bus in Port Authority and I feel somebody grab at the back of my purse and thought, "...are ya kidding me? I'm not here 5 minutes and I'm being mugged." My hand was in a fist in my pocket and I spun around ready to deck whoever it was. Well, it was my MOM. She tripped on the curb and was pulling at me to get her balance. sigh

Glad your Mom found her passport!
...and that the dog pooped! :ThumbsUp:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Kalliee...you just crack me up, girl! :LOL:

You're Mom got robbed in NYC? Last time I was there with my Mom, I almost slugged her. We were just getting off the darn bus in Port Authority and I feel somebody grab at the back of my purse and thought, "...are ya kidding me? I'm not here 5 minutes and I'm being mugged." My hand was in a fist in my pocket and I spun around ready to deck whoever it was. Well, it was my MOM. She tripped on the curb and was pulling at me to get her balance. sigh

Glad your Mom found her passport!
...and that the dog pooped! :ThumbsUp:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: When she was robbed in New York we hadn't been there for more then five minutes too. We had been driving so long that all she could think of was using the bathroom so it was her first stop and I guess her last:LOL::LOL:

All she kept saying was "couldn't she at least leave me my change for toll? She sees I'm not from here!" I had to explain to her without laughing that most thieves aren't considerate enough to leave toll money:Laugh:

Back