Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

And Then The Boys!

susi794

Staff member
Lulu's boy:
Meet Yule Brynner:

And then Othie's boys:

Here's Silver Bells:

And Sugar Plum:

My darling Christmas miracles! Each and every one of them boy or girl is just perfect in my eyes.

Proud Grandma Susi and the rest of the gang

Bella07

Banned
I am in love right now!
:Adore: :Kiss: :Adore:

First the girls, and then the boys! I'm in complete love. Right now though I'm smitten with Yule Brynner. Each and every one is precious. I really hope that all of your kittens are able to find homes with members here, that would be amazing. Kisses to all of your babies! :Kissed:

TotenEngel

Banned
Junior Mint and Sugar Plum were my faves based on colouring, now we know Sugar Plums a boy he's got my vote!!! Though Yule has got a very cute face!!
Please stick a stamp on him and get him delivered, thank you! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh my they're getting so big! I can't believe how dark Yule has gotten, he looks like a different kitten. And Silver Bells is a boy? Little Sugar Plum looks like a little nekkid sausage. I'm in kitten overload!

Gizzymom

Banned
Ya know... I was a big fan of Yule from the start... but Sugar Plum is catching up FAST!!!!:Laugh:

susi794

Staff member
Sugar Plum is such a sweety too...he makes eye contact and snuggles into my hand.....so sweet.