Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

And then there was three!

Dallassummer

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello lairians!

We are adopting our third little baby in two weeks! She isn't a sphynx, but a cornish rex. She's suppose to be the biggest, most playful of her litter. We are very excited. We had to make some adjustments to our house; a new litter robot, air purifer, more food. I am very curious to see how the dynamic will change when we add a third.
She is a black torbie. Anybody else have a cornie with their sphynx? Do they get along well?

KitCatty

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hello lairians!

We are adopting our third little baby in two weeks! She isn't a sphynx, but a cornish rex. She's suppose to be the biggest, most playful of her litter. We are very excited. We had to make some adjustments to our house; a new litter robot, air purifer, more food. I am very curious to see how the dynamic will change when we add a third.
She is a black torbie. Anybody else have a cornie with their sphynx? Do they get along well?

I don't know much about the breed but kittens are normally very easy to integrate into a home Congrats on the new baby! Do you have names in mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Cool
I know @assisbassi had a very beloved Cornish Rex. I always thought they would be a good match for a Spynx because they are high energy and smart too.

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats on your new addition. Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing about your shared adventures!

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats on your new addition. Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing about your shared adventures!

Dallassummer

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
These are the only pictures I have, haven't gotten any in awhile. I'll ask for new ones!
35b9196f9e1df2fc2b04dc1b5eaadd2e.jpg
080a030d0afa1c7c6542c51c33d51acc.jpg

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congratulations! She looks like she's going to be trouble – and the best way possible. Such a curious little thing. So adorable. Can't wait for more pictures and of course your Gotcha Day.

BlueJune

Lairian
Whoa, I thought the 8 hour drive (4 hours one way) for our Sphynx was long! Good luck and safe travels! She has such cute fuzz ♥

Back