Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

And then there were three...

susi794

Staff member
Well, don't think I'll lose any more now. :Smile: The survivors are all chubby and doing well.
One of the torties even has her eyes open! And she's a total "babe". :Cool:
Here are some pics from yesterday:

Brooke

Banned
YAY!! So happy to hear they are all doing well, and I am so looking forward to watching them grow over the coming weeks!! There is nothing cuter than a baby sphynx. :ThumbsUp:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
they are s0 cute! :Adore:

glad to hear they are doing well.

can't wait to see more of them!

English Dave

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They are adorable, the more I see torties the more I want one too!

I think once I've got Ra settled over the pond when I move back home I'll have to get him a playmate :Cool:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They are adorable, the more I see torties the more I want one too!

I think once I've got Ra settled over the pond when I move back home I'll have to get him a playmate :Cool:

Will Ra have to be kept in quarentine for a while? How will it work getting him from the US to the UK? It will be a long journey for him bless him!

AngelSphynx

Lairian
I'm so sorry to hear that 2 didn't make it. It happens but it's not easy to go through. But like you said just relax now and enjoy the surviving babes. Best wishes to you and the kittens. Can't wait to see more pictures as they grow. My latest ones are 9 weeks now. They grow so fast! :Smile:

Back