Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Another Biopsy!

tessblack

Banned
Well my last two biopsies came back ok. I have some issues with hormone levels but nothing that can't be fixed. Now I have to get one of my lymph nodes in my groin biopsied. Ahhh this sucks. It is a needle one that I have to have local anesthetic for. I am having it Monday, which pissed my off because I have my deductible paid so I was trying to get in before year end. Hoping for a cancellation but they told me it is not likely. I guess I have to make my deductible sooner or later. Just want to get it done. I HATE NEEDLE!:Surprise:
Don't really want to talk about this with people but wanted to let you guys know.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Defintley too bad you can't get it in before the new year. They always get you one way or another. I'm sorry your having to go through all of this. Sending out love and hugs that everything will be ok.

susi794

Staff member
Will be praying for a good result--no need to talk about anything, but glad you shared with us.

JacksMom

Banned
Awe, Geez...so sorry, Tess! I know (kinda) about the deductible thing, too. 3 years ago I was laid up in the hospital from a virus December 29-30th costing like $5,000, which I had to pay out the whole deductible of $3,000 for, and which deductible refreshed 2 days later on January 1...why couldn't it have happened just 3 days later...ARG! :Angry:

I hate needles, too, VERY much hate them bordering on paranoid of them. I always try to mentally go to my "happy place." Helps...a little.

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so glad to hear that the first two have been okay. I'm praying this one will be fine, too. I'll be thinking of you and sending good thoughts. {hugs}

Oh damn Tess. Sorry to hear that. I detest needles. I feel for ya. Is JW going with you? Too bad a naked cant go with you for some comfort snuggles! Tux could wear a nurse outfit! Good luck with it and I will definatley be thinking of you. Please keep us posted.

TotenEngel

Banned
Oh damn Tess. Sorry to hear that. I detest needles. I feel for ya. Is JW going with you? Too bad a naked cant go with you for some comfort snuggles! Tux could wear a nurse outfit! Good luck with it and I will definatley be thinking of you. Please keep us posted.

hehe, am LOLing at the idea of Tux in a seXXy nurses outfit!!! Am sure we will now see it ;)

tessblack

Banned
Thanks guys. I just want to get it over with so I don't sit around thinking of all the bad things. Tux in nurse outfit, oh the hubby would not like that. Yes he is going to be there with me.

susi794

Staff member
Praying with confidence that all will be well. My faith says that when we do that, God listens.
Please forgive me if I offend--I don't mean to push my beliefs on anyone....just want Tess to know I'm praying that this too, will be ok.

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Adding our prayers that everything will be alright. But I can picture Tux in a sexy nurse outfit....

tessblack

Banned
Thanks everyone. And Susi you are not pushing anything just saying how you feel. I just want to get this done and over with. It is just stressing me out to say the least. I have three cold sores on my mouth and now feel even worse. So much for kissing the husband on new years.:LOL:

susi794

Staff member
Pull out the Lysine girl.....that's what people use it for--take about 4 of the pills....it does wonders.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
yup,,,lysine!!!!!!!! Thankfully i've never had a cold sore but I hear they are dreadful...I sorry, I hope you feel better soon!

Back