Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Another Butterball Video

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was goofing off with a green poster board. You think Hollywood would hire me for my special effects skills?

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jinxlover

I think ball it totally ignoring you...lol..:LOL:
He has that same look in his eye that my kids get when I'm talking to them:LOL::LOL:

Treespirit

Lairian
Wow! You are so good at those video effects! Super cool! By the way, that was hilarious. I love pet lectures. They always end up just like this. Not looking at you, pretending not to hear, but seemingly thinking about it. :LOL:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a cool effect!! Ball's so cool and nonchalant...reminds me of when i have to have 'serious' chats with my teenagers I teach! LOL!

X

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OK, I have had Abby watch Ball to get some acting lessons. She is hopeless, she completely become enamored by Ball and forgets what she is supposed to be doing. Does Ball give housecalls? She may be neutured but she likes what she sees!:BigSmile:

groovysphynx

Lairian
Mike his momma GroovySphyns Lily acutally pee's on the toilet so it is a good thing he is living with you! Would not be pretty.
Love you & Butterball!

Lily sends her love
Tracy

Back