Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Another Hello From Canada!

LucyFurrr

Lairian
Good morning! My name is Jaz, and I have a Sphynx Cattery here in Red Deer, Alberta. We have 3 cats on average, 3 that will always live with me full time anyways and soon to be 4. 2 Sphynx/Rex and one Sphynx.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. Glad you found us. I can't wait to see more pictures of your kitties.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello LucyFurrr and welcome to Sphynxlair! We are glad you found us! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair LucyFurr. Can't wait to see pictures of your kitties.

Pyramid

Lairian
Hello, welcome to the lair :) I was born and raised in Vancouver, I am in the Fraser Valley currently at my farm, I will be heading back to Dallas in a few weeks.

This is a great community of people, enjoy the site!

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi Jaz welcome to the lair :ThumbsUp:
looking forward to seeing pics of all your cats
hope you enjoy the forum x

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to Sphynx Lair! Your babies in your icon are adorable. Looking forward to seeing you more around the site!

LucyFurrr

Lairian
Thanks for the friendly welcome! I'll be sure to post more pictures in the very near future. :ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair! Am looking forward to getting to know you.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
A big welcome from sunny California :) You will love this website- great people, great info and great sphynx of course!

susi794

Staff member
I also love the name Lucyfurr---just now got the play on words---can't believe I didn't get it before!

tessblack

Banned
Welcome and hello from Texas. Originally from Toronto and still have family in Calgary and Black Diamond.

Chilly Willy

Lairian
As a Cattery, I'm sure you'll find out just how awesome and informative the Lair is. It would be great info to pass on to new naked families, I bet! Although, I found it just be searching the web :). So cool! Who knows, I may have to check things out and start thinking about naked baby #2! I heard Canada is nice....... :)

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
@Chilly Willy just a heads up the post is back from 2010 so you probably will not see a response. If you do decide to look for baby #2 you will get the fever fast and go from looking to getting if you are able...lol.

Patti

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey from Sweden! I have an anut living in Canada... isn't that the origin of the sphynx breed?