Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Another Hello From Canada!

LucyFurrr

Lairian
Good morning! My name is Jaz, and I have a Sphynx Cattery here in Red Deer, Alberta. We have 3 cats on average, 3 that will always live with me full time anyways and soon to be 4. 2 Sphynx/Rex and one Sphynx.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello LucyFurrr and welcome to Sphynxlair! We are glad you found us! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

Pyramid

Lairian
Hello, welcome to the lair :) I was born and raised in Vancouver, I am in the Fraser Valley currently at my farm, I will be heading back to Dallas in a few weeks.

This is a great community of people, enjoy the site!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
A big welcome from sunny California :) You will love this website- great people, great info and great sphynx of course!

susi794

Staff member
I also love the name Lucyfurr---just now got the play on words---can't believe I didn't get it before!

Chilly Willy

Lairian
As a Cattery, I'm sure you'll find out just how awesome and informative the Lair is. It would be great info to pass on to new naked families, I bet! Although, I found it just be searching the web :). So cool! Who knows, I may have to check things out and start thinking about naked baby #2! I heard Canada is nice....... :)

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey from Sweden! I have an anut living in Canada... isn't that the origin of the sphynx breed?

Back