Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Another lady Sphynx for adoption in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiya

Oh my gosh, how tempting is this? What a pretty lady. She is 5 years old. I wonder what her background is! I wonder how her heart is and if this rescue group has any idea to even check heart health.

Anyone in the area interested? Check her out!

She's gorgeous! I love her colorings and markings. She'll find a wonderful home quickly......just wish she were in PA instead you know!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Beautiful girl!! Hope she finds a puuurrrfect home!!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I hope she finds a great home I won't call I called the last one that was in Jersey and was told off by the lady because my cats are not fixed, and well ya know how some people can be, I just wanted to give it a good home but for that one reason I am not worthy.:Surprise:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I hope she finds a great home I won't call I called the last one that was in Jersey and was told off by the lady because my cats are not fixed, and well ya know how some people can be, I just wanted to give it a good home but for that one reason I am not worthy.:Surprise:
I feel your pain, crestie rescues wouldn't consider me for adoption or foster because my mastiff is not neutered. He has a medical condition and it is not medically advisable to put him under for the surgery, but they wouldn't even look at the circumstances. C'est La Vie:Wink:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I have the same problem with our older boxer, so even if the cats where fixed they would just laugh at me.I told her about the boxer and she said that I should risk it rather than have her not spayed:Angry: Can I risk her?

Status
Not open for further replies.