Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Another restless night of sleeping

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Tuttles decided last night that he was going to climb inside my shirt to sleep....and he did but i was laying on my side and couldn't roll over or sleep really because i was afraid i would roll on him. Lets just say i didn't get to bed until about 5:30 this morning when he went to take a pee break. :Sleep:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
lol...that is why Kreacher sleeps outside our bedroom....I already have insomnia issues, so i need whatever sleep I can get.

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
LOL! The other day Mickey decided to sleep around my neck which he was almost choking me but I had to stay like that! (He just looked too cute!)....So I understand! :LOL:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I put a kitty bed next to me. I then put another kitty bed on top. So it makes a little covered sleeping area. It seems to keep Butterball very warm and he loves it. He'd rather sleep in his little cave than under the covers. It's not until about 5ish that he gets up and starts laying on my neck and licking my face.

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I put a kitty bed next to me. I then put another kitty bed on top. So it makes a little covered sleeping area. It seems to keep Butterball very warm and he loves it. He'd rather sleep in his little cave than under the covers. It's not until about 5ish that he gets up and starts laying on my neck and licking my face.
i have a huge cat tree in my bedroom with blankets and everything in it and he still chooses to bug me while i try to sleep, the other two will sleep in the cat tree but not him. I might have to shut him out next time but i feel so bad .

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

I actually took this idea of yours and bought a bed for Meecho and it is on my bed next to my pillow. She LOVES this and it actually give me more room to sleep because she isn't stretched out in the middle of my bed. The only problem I have is she is a total night owl so she never sleeps while I sleep. But I leave my door cracked open so she roams the house bothering others while letting me sleep :Whistle::LOL:

Back