Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Another Spynx for adoption on Hoobly

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I do hope she finds A home. but this makes me :Angry:! She is not fixed and he is saying that she can be breed but has no papers??? How can you breed if do not have A full history? Hope she gets A pet home and some one thinking of poor breeding does not end up with her.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This makes me mad also.
You can not sell a cat with breeding rights with no papers.
Why does the cat not go back to the breeder?
Breeders do not charge $400 for paperwork.
Cats with breeding rights are also expensive not $800.
I hope she finds a good home though.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Reading that was really upsetting.:Angry: But hopefully the right person will get her!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sorry to be so crass, but that sphynx's current owner is full of sh*t....he/she bought her to breed and make money off of her, and since she's not a good "breeding cat", the owner is getting rid of her. Talk about crappy! I hope that someone more loving and deserving ends up with this sweet cat!

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Cry: Poor thing, I would take her in a min. if I had the money and the space:ThumbsDown: She is beautiful though, I hope she goes to a good home...
But there are a lot of sphynx on there right now, I just saw three!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This is definitely a BYB situation. No Papers? She is lucky she has not had an infection , not being spayed. She is a beauty and does not deserve this. I hope she finds a GOOD home! I also cannot afford her right this minute but I would just to get her away and spay her if I could.

JeriLeighR

Lairian
I live close enough to pick her up, it would be so perfect, but I just don't have the 450 to adopt her right now. I am so hoping she finds a great forever home.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I would go for her also but I am going to get another show quality sphynx and I am to far away.
I hope she gets a great home.
Bad BYB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back