I was watching Dr Oz the other day and I saw a segment that totally freaked me out! It talked about parasites that humans can catch from animals. I'm not talking about fleas and ticks. (Those have a obvious and easy solution). Im talking about worms and microscopic parasites that may lie in their litter box or feces that our Hairless friends may be tracking around our homes on there paws! These worms are transmittal to humans through contact, like sniffing your babe, cuddling, kissing, or even having your little one sleep in bed with you. Does anyone know shampoo or soap specifically used to kill parasite larvae or maybe an herbal remedy you can add to the bath we give our Sunshines every week?