Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Any Day Now.....

susi794

Staff member
Lulu is now in the bassinette most of the time. She will come out to eat or snuggle with me for a little bit then back she goes. I'm thinking any day now.... I can hardly wait! I love Lulu so darn much--please say a prayer that all will go well for her and that we'll have beautiful, healthy and happy kittens and that Lulu will breeze right through the delivery.
Here are a couple pics of her relaxing and waiting for the big event.​

My darling little Othie is a couple weeks behind, I think--here's a picture of her relaxing on the cat tree wearing one of the sweaters Auntie Tess found us--I couldn't believe it fit around her belly!

And here's one of her and her sister Dulcinea modeling the sweaters on the cat tree.

And here's their favorite thing to do every time I get up from my nest on the couch--they race to take my place and suck up the body heat and I end up feeling guilty making them move. so I sit somewhere else. Sheesh!!!! What's a girl to do?

And here's them shmoozing with my beagle, Beanie--they think he's cat-a-licious!

Gizzymom

Banned
I'm so excited for you, Susi!!! Little christmas kittens!! Prayers and purrs being sent from Illinois that everything goes smooth and that mom and babies will be happy and healthy.:Laugh:

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Best of luck Lulu and Susi. I can't wait to read the update you post after the kittens have arrived. I hope it's smooth sailing for the both of you.

susi794

Staff member
Good thoughts and well wishes from all our household!!
Wish I could have one!!!!

love the pic of them all curled up with your doggy!! Does he ever have a personality crisis???

:LOL::LOL::LOL: I don't think so...he's very secure in his doghood.:LOL::LOL::LOL::Hysterical: I love a guy that's not afraid to show affection and that loves cats. Go, Beanie! Mama's little man!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

susi794

Staff member
Don't worry, I will flood the Lair with pictures and short little videos!!!! Am already planning their names--I had a Christmas litter that didn't make it last year so I am going to reuse those names depending on how many I have: eggnog, holly, star, tinsel, frosty, twinkle, coal, rudolph, ribbons, noel, figgy pudding, frankincense, myrrh, and yule --that's 14--I would also have chosen mistletoe, but Moose is going to have that one, so I won't steal it. That should take care of it. but I could also use peppermint, candy cane, santa claws, merry, cookie, garland....lots of choices. I like weird names like cheesecurl, popcorn , q-tip, zuchini, peanut, bubbles---and I have used all of those but bubbles which I will eventually use. Nobody much keeps the names, when they go to their forever homes, but I love the names and it makes me happy to use them. Anybody have any good Christmas names for me to consider?

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Don't worry, I will flood the Lair with pictures and short little videos!!!! Am already planning their names--I had a Christmas litter that didn't make it last year so I am going to reuse those names depending on how many I have: eggnog, holly, star, tinsel, frosty, twinkle, coal, rudolph, ribbons, noel, figgy pudding, frankincense, myrrh, and yule --that's 14--I would also have chosen mistletoe, but Moose is going to have that one, so I won't steal it. That should take care of it. but I could also use peppermint, candy cane, santa claws, merry, cookie, garland....lots of choices. I like weird names like cheesecurl, popcorn , q-tip, zuchini, peanut, bubbles---and I have used all of those but bubbles which I will eventually use. Nobody much keeps the names, when they go to their forever homes, but I love the names and it makes me happy to use them. Anybody have any good Christmas names for me to consider?

I think I shall squeal with delight for "Figgy Pudding"

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
HOW EXCITING!!! LuLu is so ROUND. And I loved looking at the kitty piles.
Sending well wishes your way. You deserve a hassle free delivery. I love Twinkle.:Laugh: