Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Any info on the carcass line?

zennzenn

Lairian
Recently I have found the love of my life. After a few months of looking in my area and have managed to find a beautiful little girl that is already considered as my child. First time Sphynx owner and after owning many felines in the past I now know that once you go Sphynx , you never go back......The real question here would be is if anyone could tell me about the carcass line? Is there a website that you could send me to, or a book , individual that knows? Any info would be greatly appreciated asap .... several reasons here and first would be so I may incorporate it in her name....:Dizzy:

Skeenville

Lairian
Probably way too late on this, but I have Amajen Pocket Dragon, now almost 11. She is the half-sibling to Carcass. She scanned HCM negative in January 2012. Her children and grandchildren are also negative. Both of her parents (Fredericks de Hollywood-- the father of Carcass--- and Air and Allegro) were both over 8 years old at the time of Pocket Dragon's birth. Hope this helps.

Back