Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Any opinions?

Christine

Lairian
On Blue Buffalo food for cats? Gibson is on Royal Canin right now but I can't find it in my area. I did see Blue Buffalo at a store close by and wanted some opinions. You guys are the experts :ThumbsUp:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I feed BB Duck formula to Snuffie,,took her a while (a month maybe) to get used to it but she makes sure to let me know when she is out now! I've noticed a great deal of change in her energy level since I've started giving this to her. It's 100% grain free and I feel very good about giving it to her. I tried the canned as well but Snuffie would not eat it at all,,and to be honest the smell was just awful so I didn't fight her over it for any more than a week. Now she gets 1 cup of BB per day and a can of Meow mix every morning. Goodluck with your disicion,,sometimes its just trial and error.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have used it before.
Cleo and Wrinkles get N/B Duck and Green Pea and Polar gets the Royal Canin.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
On Blue Buffalo food for cats? Gibson is on Royal Canin right now but I can't find it in my area. I did see Blue Buffalo at a store close by and wanted some opinions. You guys are the experts :ThumbsUp:

I like it:ThumbsUp:
It's a good quality food and if it's easier to obtain than R.C, I would switch.

Inferno12

Banned
Before I got Johnny I have always used blue buffalo and loved it. Unfortunately Johnnys stomach doesnt like it. Never had a problem with my other cats though.

Christine

Lairian
Thanks...I may give it a try before I run out of Royal Canin. I want him to have great food...but I want to be able to buy it and not have to order it. Sometimes things take forever to get in!

tessblack

Banned
When I got my kitties the breeder had them on RC. They had horrible stinky poop and farted a lot. I mean clear a room bad! The first ingredient was chicken meal and then it was rice and corn. The first ingredient is deboned chicken in the BB. I switched them to that and they are so much better, no runny poop, very rare farting so I am happy. The vet said it is good food and he was not to keen on the RC because of the high content of rice and corn. I just got a bag of the salmon one and I put that in a treat jar and use it as treats, they love it.
Hope that helps.

Back