Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Anyone feed a raw food diet?

RoxannK

Lairian
I'm currently researching and considering transitioning to a raw food diet for my two Sphynx kitties and Pomeranian. Does anyone else do this or have transition tips?

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thanks for the shout out, @Catzzzmeow .

@RoxannK -- dogs and cats have slightly different dietary requirements, so do bear that in mind. Hopefully some of the resources I cite at the end of my PDF lead you to dog-specific information.

Cheers!

RoxannK

Lairian
Thanks for the shout out, @Catzzzmeow .

@RoxannK -- dogs and cats have slightly different dietary requirements, so do bear that in mind. Hopefully some of the resources I cite at the end of my PDF lead you to dog-specific information.

Cheers!

Thank you! I am starting with our Sphynx kitties and then will add the diet (aimed for the dog variety) to our Pom since his adjustment will be much quicker (he will eat anything...)

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
We eat raw over here and love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoxannK

Lairian
We eat raw over here and love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for responding! I have been trying to transition our adult cat to it this week. So far she has not eaten as much as I'd like but is definitely trying the chicken with supplements and some canned food...