Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Anyone in Edmonton AB area want some free U-Stew powder to try?

MollysMom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We ordered it from the makers of Better in the Raw, and it is upsetting Molly's IBD (it has digestive enzymes added to it). There is still a ton of powder left, just opened the bag last week. Anyone want it to try feeding their guys? I would hate to throw it out.

Yoda mom

Staff member
Very kind of you amd Molly - I am sure a member will be extremely appreciative -
I thought about BITR last year and glad to see your feed back for the product and IBD.
Head smooches sent!

(The only two foods that work for my IBD kitty is Fromm game bird recipe amd Acana grasslands)

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What is the difference between the U-Stew, and their regular mix? We are using the BiTR mix currently. I didn't know they had a different product too.

MollysMom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What is the difference between the U-Stew, and their regular mix? We are using the BiTR mix currently. I didn't know they had a different product too.
U stew is to be used with cooked meat instead of raw, and includes digestive enzymes. So it is only good in the fridge thawed for 24 hours. It has a different smell to it too.

MollysMom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Very kind of you amd Molly - I am sure a member will be extremely appreciative -
I thought about BITR last year and glad to see your feed back for the product and IBD.
Head smooches sent!

(The only two foods that work for my IBD kitty is Fromm game bird recipe amd Acana grasslands)
The regular BitR works great for her IBD... it seems to be just this u stew powder causing problems. We are going to switch back to BitR, the lady said I can mix it with cooked meat just fine for them.

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
U stew is to be used with cooked meat instead of raw, and includes digestive enzymes. So it is only good in the fridge thawed for 24 hours. It has a different smell to it too.

Oh okay, thanks for the info! Loki also had IBD, so I think we will stick with just the regular BiTR. He seems to be doing really well on it!

nudieluvr

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Im in the USA in the state of MN. Not sure how far that is? I've been wanted to try this. I could pay shipping. I'm just not sure how far you are.

Back