Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Anyone looking to adopt a retired breeder?

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Just wondering if there's anyone on here currently hoping to adopt. I'm in Utah for those that don't know, and I was just talking to a breeder here I know and respect, she's trying to help another breeder find a home for a retired breeder. The cat is young (forgot to ask the age, but I think about 2-3 years old), and just didn't prove to be a good mother, so she is now spayed and looking for a new home. She has been scanned twice for HCM, both scans negative, and is current on everything, well cared for, well bred, well socialized, and well loved. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the adoption fee on here, but if anyone is interested in more information on her, send me a private message or an e-mail and I'll give you the adoption fee the breeder is asking and all the details I have on her.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Good luck finding her a home!!! I am sure someone on here would love to be her mommy or daddy!:Wink:

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I hope they find her a good home
This paticular breeder, I'm sure they will! If a great home doesn't come along she'll keep her! I'll try to post pictures tomorrow, I just got them, this girl is BEAUTIFUL, dashing crystal blue eyes, very pretty girl, I'm so tempted but I don't need any more animals right now!

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
If I lived near enough to drive, I would apply for her!
Ok, I need to warn, you there's an evil side to me :Laugh: Keep in mind that there's always an option to fly and bring this beautiful girl back in the cabin with you to grace your home :Wink:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
There is a side to me that is TERRIFIED to fly!! one of my biggest fears. Is there a caravan from Utah to South Carolina?? lol

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
There is a side to me that is TERRIFIED to fly!! one of my biggest fears. Is there a caravan from Utah to South Carolina?? lol
Don't know of a caravan, but I may just know a sucker for all Sphynx that would be happy to do the flying for you and bring you a beautiful cat :Wink:

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
id love to get a retired or a rescue but at that young age i hear they are out of my price range still. social security doesnt pay much ! lol

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm in Colorado, close enough to Utah, and I may be interested in this little kitty. I'll PM you...

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Definatly! So far I don't think anyone has actually committed to her, so as of right now I think she's still available!

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sorry I haven't been on much, I'll check with the breeder in the morning, but last I heard she was still available! Transporation can always be arranged if you're willing to fly in to get her! Send me a PM and I'll give you my personal e-mail.

Well if any other Sphynx's turn up in Utah needing a home, I have one and I'd love to adopt a retired breeder to play with my Alice. I need more nekkids! :)

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Rain is still available, as is another older kitten the breeder had returned, both with very reasonable rehoming fees! If anyone is interested PLEASE send me a PM, I've got so much to deal with right now with my mill dogs I rescued, and my own old dog that's having problems I don't get on here often, but I will answer PMs!

Back