Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Anyone need a secretary?!

Jocy24

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
If you need a kitty to help you with your home office than Buffy is for you. Need papers strewn all over...want somebody to attack papers as they exit the printer... want your bills all over the floor? Does your computer keyboard need heating... especially when you're using it? Want someone to attack you're pens wherever they are including wrestling them out of your hand...can't work without someone standing over you and looking over your shoulder...well she can help! :Dizzy::BigSmile::Hysterical:

Picture Resume...

She'll get right to work...

Nair Bare

Lairian
So how is Buffy's spelling?
Peeve stays off the desk but would rather be your back pillow while sitting at the desk. Regardless of how little room there is between my backside and the chair I wish to occupy, Peeve believes there is room there for him. I now find myself arching my back whenever I sit in a chair.

susi794

Staff member
She's cute, but no thanks. I already have multiple secretaries and when I fire them/lay them off/ban them from the office, several of them also like to do the back cushion thing--I find myself sitting precariously on the edge of the chair while it digs deeply into my butt, until it begins to ache really badly and then I ask myself, "What is wrong with this picture?" and make everybody get down! (Yeah, right! For about 30 seconds!) and then we repeat the entire cycle in an endless loop until I go into the living room, and then they become shoulder/lap gargoyles. Is there no end to the talents of these sphynxies??

Cute pics!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
If I was a dude I'd be making a bunch of really off colour comments right about now.

Back