Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

April is about sharing pics of your babies that make you smile

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Maddie and @sphynxmoms Yes! So happy your sphynxes are joing the team. We'll have such a tough team of attorneys.

Sphynx mommies and daddies, you better watch what you're saying about your innocent sphynxies here!

Sphynxies, soon we'll introduce ourselves in a new thread. We'll tell you who we are and what we can do for you. Stay tuned!

MaoSphynx

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@sphynxmoms @Maddie Well, you made me go back to my IG account for the proof. You might have seen @Hairless Blessing mentioned yesterday something about the "law firm" @Cleopatra Beers was also a part of it. It was a "law firm" set up by 4 members to defend these crazy Sphynx and their antics we all love. Once the Sphynx were defended then the member was given a sentence for fun. Extra treats, public apologies, extra snuggles lol. Etc.

The firm fought me hard about blaming Jouët but when they saw what she did the instant I put on the covers, she was the first Sphynx not pardoned for her potentially fatal act. We have since seen 2 members not be active in the community for quite some time and they were part of the firm. Maybe Cleopatra beers and hairless blessing would like to take on 2 new members to defend these hairless wonders. It was so much to have members on trial and served their sentences. @Hairless Blessing are you up to starting this up again and perhaps 2 more join a new firm and you guys come up with a new law firm name to try to defend these babies unless proper evidence is shared lol.
1e9c69349451fe9179abe0f4ed33f6d7.png
Looks like she's at it again:LOL:

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
LOL, @gothicmist -- that's great! Love the expressions.

Here is one of an infinite number of positions Max and Min get into while sleeping together. It really boggles my mind how they find such positions comfortable, but they are also hopelessly adorable.

zzzIMG_1460.JPG

Back