Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Are they showing their love or attempting to murder us?

Yana and Osiris

Lairian
Is it just Osiris or is rife among of Sphynx breed? :0
I often wake up finding Osi snuggling up to me, he sleeps under blanket (btw sphynx cats are heating like a pot of hot potatoes at nights lol), head on pillow, real human baby mode on. Then he slowly gets closer and puts his paw over my neck (attaching a photo!), we hug, so lovely. But right after that he wakes up and forces his belly onto my face ! Just why? Do they show their trust or dominance? Today he has crammed himself in between me and husband earlier on, and when my husband tried to explain that he was a big boy and should sleep in his own bed, he just bonked him with a paw lmao. Osi likes to bonk our heads every so often. Are your cattos just as odd as our Osi? :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• IMG-20221112-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20221112-WA0003.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 25

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
LOL…you are certainly loved aren’t you? Our’s try to murder me by stripping on the stairs right in front of me almost every morning. Azura though tries to hook my lip every morning with her claws after she gets up to use the litter box and wants to get back under the covers and cuddle up against me. I wouldn’t change a thing…just wish it was a bit later than 4:30 in the morning.

Yana and Osiris

Lairian
LOL…you are certainly loved aren’t you? Our’s try to murder me by stripping on the stairs right in front of me almost every morning. Azura though tries to hook my lip every morning with her claws after she gets up to use the litter box and wants to get back under the covers and cuddle up against me. I wouldn’t change a thing…just wish it was a bit later than 4:30 in the morning.
Totally same, we wake up, I go to my bathroom Osi goes to his litter box and then both back to the bed :D

wesleydeman

Lairian
Oh man, gotta love cuddly cats, Sphynx cats rule! My big boy usually plops half of his body onto my head/neck when I go lay in bed. It's kinda suffocating at times, but he means well, I hope... When I wake up most of the times I have always 1 cat between my legs above the sheets, sometimes al the way stretched out onto their back. And I have always 1 cat right beside my chest/shoulder/neck under the top layer of sheets. It's always a challenge to get out of bed, without disturbing them too much haha.

My other sphynx boy that I had in the past, would always know when I would go to bed and sit on the bedside table waiting for me to finish brushing to go to bed. And he would not accept if I didn't lift the blanket up for him, so he could lay under the sheets between my legs, and oh man that was free heating.

Yana and Osiris

Lairian
Oh man, gotta love cuddly cats, Sphynx cats rule! My big boy usually plops half of his body onto my head/neck when I go lay in bed. It's kinda suffocating at times, but he means well, I hope... When I wake up most of the times I have always 1 cat between my legs above the sheets, sometimes al the way stretched out onto their back. And I have always 1 cat right beside my chest/shoulder/neck under the top layer of sheets. It's always a challenge to get out of bed, without disturbing them too much haha.

My other sphynx boy that I had in the past, would always know when I would go to bed and sit on the bedside table waiting for me to finish brushing to go to bed. And he would not accept if I didn't lift the blanket up for him, so he could lay under the sheets between my legs, and oh man that was free heating.
Can relate , mine knocks on me like heyy let me in ! Also, he will just stare at me until i cover him with duvet :D They are human souls trapped in the cat's body haha

Back